1st Annual Super Senior Social Security Open One Pocket Classic Championship

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Are you playing, Casey?

Are you from KC? If so, we'll probably recognize each other... I've played many tournaments at Shooters Olathe.

Casey is playing & from New Orleans. I played him some a few years back in Gulfport, MS. Great guy and will fit in well with this group.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Reality

Reality

I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.

The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.

When you are over seventy, who gives a shit :D

firemankc

Verified Member
Are you playing, Casey?

Are you from KC? If so, we'll probably recognize each other... I've played many tournaments at Shooters Olathe.

Yes I'm playing. I'm from New Orleans and retired fireman. I'll be coming in on Thursday.

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
I was just reading through past postings and saw that you entered. I'm very sorry I did not see this earlier because I would definitely have added your name to the players list.

John Henderson was gracious enough to take the blame, when in fact he had no way of knowing for sure you had entered the tournament. I just missed it, it's my fault, and I'm sorry you were left in the dark for so long.

On behalf of all the players and Bogie's Billiards I'd like to say Welcome Aboard, we are glad to have you and looking forward to meeting you in October.

Jeff Sparks

Hi Jeff,

No harm done, apology accepted.

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the seniors.

Should be a great tournament.

Thanks,

John

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
What size are you? Will you pick it up, or do I mail it?

Currently 2XL and trending up.:frus

We would need to mail it.

Is paypal ok?

Let me know how best to pay for the shirt and postage...thanks

....I hope someone brings a tape recorder/camcorder to this event...I'm guessing many good stories will be told...the statute of limitations surely has run out, at least, on some...enjoy:eek:

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I'm working with a member here ( the baby ) on the t shirts for the Seniors event. Frank, the owner of Play The Game, has assured me they will be of good quality heavy cotton and the embroidery work will be professionally done.

He will be sending the art work within a week for approval and shortly after that, the window for ordering one through me will be closed. There have been 19 requested so far, and it matters not if we get to 24 with him, the price will be as good as he can make it for us.

So, if you want one, looks like you got a week or so, after that, you might be able to get one from Frank, but my window will be closed.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I'm working with a member here ( the baby ) on the t shirts for the Seniors event. Frank, the owner of Play The Game, has assured me they will be of good quality heavy cotton and the embroidery work will be professionally done.

He will be sending the art work within a week for approval and shortly after that, the window for ordering one through me will be closed. There have been 19 requested so far, and it matters not if we get to 24 with him, the price will be as good as he can make it for us.

So, if you want one, looks like you got a week or so, after that, you might be able to get one from Frank, but my window will be closed.

You can check out Frank's stuff at www.playthegameclothing.com/
He has some one pocket shirts on there too.

Frank is/was one of the better one pocket players in our area before he went to work.:D

pvclou

Verified Member

I was thinking it might be cool to have the players names put on the inaugural tshirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cory in dc

Verified Member
I was thinking it might be cool to have the players names put on the inaugural tshirt

I think that's a great idea! Should get the fence-sitters to hurry up and register.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

It will be cool for you to have it done once you get your very own shirt, then you will have the only one with the players names on it. That would be really cool!

Getting the names embroidered on would be great, but cost prohibitive, and if they were embossed on or silk screened on or put on by some other non lasting method, IMO it would just make the shirt look like .....

Frank is doing the artwork and I've ask him to embroider 1st Annual Super Senior One Pocket Classic 2015 on the left breast area of every shirt, I also asked if he could include embroidering Bogies Billiards
Houston, Texas on the right sleeve / right shoulder area for around $20.00 each.

Beyond that, such as names on the back or large logo's it gets really expensive really quick. Mostly when things like that are requested, it's on a garment that lasts longer than a t shirt, like maybe a team jacket.

Sorry guys but the names ain't making it.

pvclou

Verified Member

Ok, Jeff. It was just an idea. The answer is always no if you don't ask, isn't it?

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Is this event being streamed, if not it should be!!!! Get Bigtruck to come in. We all want to watch this amazing get together...

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
are the 16 filled and can we see the updated list of players

There are 18 so far and I am revising the flyer with pictures. Should be ready tomorrow, but am missing a few pics. Here is the old one missing one player from Sacramento Byron Cook.

Attachments

• Super Senior One Pocket Classic2.jpg
    Super Senior One Pocket Classic2.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 0