Unable to post

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Say guys I have a friend who has joined our forum as TylerBob. He wants to play in the Seniors event and be part of one pocket players on this forum. He has told me he has tried to post on a couple of different subjects but keeps getting a "unable to post" each time. I will verify his skills and would be a welcome addition to our online discussions.---Smitty

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Say guys I have a friend who has joined our forum as TylerBob. He wants to play in the Seniors event and be part of one pocket players on this forum. He has told me he has tried to post on a couple of different subjects but keeps getting a "unable to post" each time. I will verify his skills and would be a welcome addition to our online discussions.---Smitty

I looked up his name and went to his page.. He is definitely listed as a member. Hopefully Steve can get him straightened out...

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
He should be good to go. I think his registration was probably held up because the automatically generated confirmation email that vBulletin sends out most likely went to his spam folder. That throws a delay into the registration process. I did approve his registration manually last night but I would not be surprised if my email to him saying that also went to his spam folder lol. Please let him know he is in, and if he knows how to go into his spam folder and move the onepocket.org emails into his inbox and put us on his safe list, that would be great in case future issues come up.