Bank Pool Tournament (August 4th, 2012) @ Red Shoes Billiards (Illinois)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday, August 4th, 2012. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), FULL RACKS, double elimination event. Sign-up 12:00 PM (noon). For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com)

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I will certainly play and I am sure we will have all the big guns up here again, John B, Greg Sullivan, Truman, Jeff Carter, Piggy, Sergio, Ike, and an assortment of boys from Milwaukee, Detroit. Ky and downstate Illinois. Probably another full field of 32.

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I will certainly play and I am sure we will have all the big guns up here again, John B, Greg Sullivan, Truman, Jeff Carter, Piggy, Sergio, Ike, and an assortment of boys from Milwaukee, Detroit. Ky and downstate Illinois. Probably another full field of 32.

Beard

I didn't know we had any bankers here in Detroit. Of whom do you speak Mr. Freddy? R.R. is the only one I can think of.

RBL

SJDinPHX

Suspended

Beard

Being as you are now up against 'lesser' competition than Tunica...and a LOT shorter field...Is there a wager available, as to how you will finish ?..I may be interested..:confused:...I really want to see your perfect 'mistake free' bank game..:D

PS..If you are feeling a widdle out of sorts, (as you said you were last Sunday, poor baby) or if um's widdle eyes are feeling bad...Should you give me a reasonable bet (against ANY worthy opponent)..I MAY allow you to you call off any wagers, mid-stream......:rolleyes: :eek: :D

PS..Thats assuming this tournament is LIVE STREAMED...And no 'blzness' please...:p :p :p

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday, August 4th, 2012. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), FULL RACKS, double elimination event. Sign-up 12:00 PM (noon). For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com)
I'm curious as to how many games they will be racing to: 1, 2, 3?

Thanks, and hope y'all have a full field! ~Doc

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I didn't know we had any bankers here in Detroit. Of whom do you speak Mr. Freddy? R.R. is the only one I can think of.

RBL

Please dont force me to access my fading memory. Suffice to say there were a coupla Detroiters here last time. I even played against one -- a black player. I will pay more attn this time and try and remember names. They werent big names to start with, at least any that I had heard of.

Beard

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
It is a race to 23 "BALLS".....Flip for break (winners choice), play the WHOLE 1st rack out, play WHOLE (if ness.) 2nd rack out....then play the WHOLE (if ness.) 3rd rack out. IF THE PLAYERS GET TO THE "FORTH" (4TH) RACK, THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG. One of them have to have 23 credited balls by the conclusion of the 3rd rack.

dmgwalsh

Verified Member
Live Stream

Live Stream

Bump for the Saturday Tournament:

Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday August 4th, 2012. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED ***(based on a full field), FULL RACKS, double elimination event. Sign-up 12:00 PM (noon). For Addition information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com
Bump for the tournament this Saturday.

All the tables have been recovered. Excellent condition.

I would suspect that there will be some live streaming right here:

http://www.ustream.tv/user/redsh0es

and possibly here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/billiardsyes.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
B.Gregg and the Indiana contingent will be getting in town tonight. REMEMBER, out of town players "limited field" (Get there BEFORE noon on Saturday).

dmgwalsh

Verified Member
bump for today

bump for today

Bump for the Saturday Tournament:

Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday August 4th, 2012. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED ***(based on a full field), FULL RACKS, double elimination event. Sign-up 12:00 PM (noon). For Addition information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com
Bump for the tournament this Saturday.

All the tables have been recovered. Excellent condition.

I would suspect that there will be some live streaming right here:

http://www.ustream.tv/user/redsh0es

and possibly here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/billiardsyes.

Bump for today.

Possible streaming here too, if needed. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dmgwalsh