Mega collection instructional videos

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The other question I would have is, are these original videos or bootleg copies? Because if these are bootleg copies, onepocket.org does not support trading in bootleg copies. We have a position of wanting to support the people who worked their asses off to learn and then share their knowledge trhough products which support them.

johnnytronic

Verified Member
What might be a good idea is to get these on a server and allow members to stream them. When I say "Members" I really mean close friends of the contributors, believe me, would love to have all the members have access but that would require contracts and fee's, legal documents etc...

I own a small AV/home automation company and was looking to get my personal videos and a few of my friends vids on the server and provide everyone with logins. Also have a buddy who has 100's of one pocket accustat matches.
so we can access everyone's collection at anytime. This is a better solution instead of trading back and forth as its hard to keep track and I have already lost videos doing this.