Re; the One Pocket HOF...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
jrhendy said:
As you know, you can sneak up on em in short race tournaments, but not for the cash.

I'm just trying to get The Ghost a little nervous about our upcoming match at the Derby. Doesn't look like it is working.

That's the closest thing to a compliment that John has ever said about me...:D

- Ghosty

Deeman

Verified Member
If any of you saw The Road, a post apocalyptic tale, I fully expected to see John walking up the road with his cue case tucked under his arm!

Remember, the survivors write the stories in the end! :)

DeeMan

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Dick, you may in fact be the only one inducted who is NOT on the Beards Beat-List...
.....Popcorn, anyone?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Deeman said:
If any of you saw The Road, a post apocalyptic tale, I fully expected to see John walking up the road with his cue case tucked under his arm!
:)

DeeMan

Gotta watch out though..could be Ghost's on that road...;)

- Ghosty

Deeman

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Gotta watch out though..could be Ghost's on that road...;)

- Ghosty

Ghosty,

I certainly can't argue that one! :)

Can't wait to see your apparition at DCC. I'll just look for a shadowy figure with several targets taped to his back!

DeeMan

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Deeman said:
Ghosty,

I certainly can't argue that one! :)

Can't wait to see your apparition at DCC. I'll just look for a shadowy figure with several targets taped to his back!

DeeMan

Look for the guy in the ATM line when SJD & I get done with him.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
My bad...I guess it is now obvious I may be guilty of enjoying you two butt heads occasionally...

And let it be known that I find your beat list to be impressive, not self-gratifying.

I personally would get a good tickle if you changed it from the "beat List' to "The day the Champions were the Chumpions"!!!

fred bentivegna said:
Not so. There are a total of nine in both categories.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Much too modest...

Much too modest...

newfosgatesucks said:
My bad...I guess it is now obvious I may be guilty of enjoying you two butt heads occasionally...

And let it be known that I find your beat list to be impressive, not self-gratifying.

I personally would get a good tickle if you changed it from the "beat List' to "The day the Champions were the Chumpions"!!!

NFGS, I am much too modest to do something like that.;)

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
You have got to be kidding

You have got to be kidding

stevelomako said:
Excuse me......Does anyone know where I can get a "One pocket forever" shirt.

Thanks

Are you kidding?

Beard

Attachments

• 1pk ss shorty.jpg
    1pk ss shorty.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
Are you kidding?

Beard

Excuse me..What is the going rate for a $5 Chicago hooker, posing as a model, in a stupid "One Pocket Forever" shirt ? .....Also, does a "Trannie" get the same rate ?

Head DickDuck <---Couldn't help but notice, that particular model had "Dick Butkis" size calves and thighes............. (good thing "it's" ass is not showing...RBL (Dennis)
may have fallen in love again !..:p)

Last edited:

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Thanks for the kind words, but you would have finally got to see me about a month ago, at California Billiards in Mtn.View...You may have missed me though, because I have shrunk to about 5' 9"...and I'm kinda pear shaped...:p

It was rumored in those days, that I was a tall, musclebound, usually drunk Mexican...(I started that rumor myself, glad to see it survived all these years..:cool:)

PS..I also get weight from shortstops now...Lotta water under the bridge since the sixties...But I did enjoy my San Jose days.

Anytime SJD. I did know you were in Mtn. View at California Billiards but I couldn't make it then. Besides, I don't think it'll be hard to find you. I just have to put out a bottle of YJ and wait. HAHAHA

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
SJDinPHX said:
Excuse me..What is the going rate for a $5 Chicago hooker, posing as a model, in a stupid "One Pocket Forever" shirt ? .....
If that cutie is a $5 hooker, I can see why the Chicago boys stay in Chicago!!

Doc

SJDinPHX

Suspended
gulfportdoc said:
If that cutie is a $5 hooker, I can see why the Chicago boys stay in Chicago!!

Doc

Doc, You've been married waaaay too long...Luckily I found a rear view of the "model" in question...$5 would be way too much for anyone, except a Bensinger alumni....
(and maybe one guy from Detroit)...:eek:

View attachment 1844

Last edited:

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
Upon further review....

Upon further review....

SJDinPHX said:
Excuse me..What is the going rate for a $5 Chicago hooker, posing as a model, in a stupid "One Pocket Forever" shirt ? .....Also, does a "Trannie" get the same rate ?

Head DickDuck <---Couldn't help but notice, that particular model had "Dick Butkis" size calves and thighes............. (good thing "it's" ass is not showing...RBL (Dennis)
may have fallen in love again !..:p)

SJD,
At first glance, I'll admit to being somewhat impressed with the "Fredrick's Secrets" model, runway excluded (since they whited-out the runway). But, after reading your insightful [SIC] post, I do see an uncanny resemblence to ol' #51. I mean, those thighs, the bulbous calfs (calves). And those eyes. Yea, the eyes....Dahmer-like and glassy....

This just goes to show you that them scientist boys who invented the ink blot tests may have been on to something!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

cuesmith

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
I'm not sure how this will come off, but these are my sincere feelings. I think my involvement here at 1P.org. may have played too large a part in the voting process thus far.

While I would consider it an honor to be inducted, I think the politics of "getting votes", has allready played too big a part in the process thus far, and in the past.

That being said...even if I were to recieve the most votes, I would still think Allen or Buddy were more deserving of the award. They have both contributed much more to the game, then I have. The fact that neither one posts here, just puts me in the role of a spoiler. I honestly feel if I have any recognition coming, a more suitable area might be an action award of some sort.

If it's all the same to you Steve, I would like to defer to whoever gets the most votes between Buddy and Allen, either of whom may overtake me anyway.

Hope this clears up what I've tried to say in earlier posts.....Bottom line...Thanks, but no thanks.

SJD

Dick,
No disrespect intended, but until I came to this forum, I have to admit I'd never heard of you. I'm in Ohio and don't get out to the West Coast much. I was just curious if you'd ever played Joey or Gary Spaeth, Clem Metz, Steve Cook or Bugs. Also a buddy of mine you've probably encountered often from California, Chris MacDonald. I'm just curious how you fared with these guys. Again, I really mean no disrespect whatsoever, I'm just curious.

Sherm