What should I've done.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Have a few old break shots. Maybe someone would like to discuss what to shoot. It was my shot coming up. I don't have the results, but I remember failing miserably.:p
Rod.

002.jpg

Attachments

• spunky 002.jpg
    spunky 002.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
wonderfully inept

wonderfully inept

How about hitting the 13 full which would/could freeze you to the 2 and send the 13 caroming off the 11 and 5 over towards your pocket?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Frank Almanza said:
What's your pocket? How did the cue ball get to the middle of the table?

Frank, it's the shot after the break. A lot of the guys I play have begin breaking them like I do, I don't always worry about getting the CB on the rail I just don't want the corner ball coming out by my opponents pocket.
Rod.
PS, If I haven't made myself clear I'm facing my opponents pocket.:confused:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
androd said:
Have a few old break shots. Maybe someone would like to discuss what to shoot. It was my shot coming up. I don't have the results, but I remember failing miserably.:p
Rod.
Come on Rod, the first shot after the break? Everybody on this site makes a ball after the break and then runs out. Didn't you see this shot? The 11 ball's deader than Kelso's nuts, how could you miss that?

Greenshot_2010-12-02_20-15-17.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
My first thought would be to play the combo bank, with top left to spin the cue ball into that corner quadrant by my opponent's pocket.

Attachments

• Greenshot_2010-12-02_20-22-33.jpg
    Greenshot_2010-12-02_20-22-33.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:
Come on Rod, the first shot after the break? Everybody on this site makes a ball after the break and then runs out. Didn't you see this shot? The 11 ball's deader than Kelso's nuts, how could you miss that?

Unfortunately for me I over looked it.:)
Rod.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
NH Steve said:
My first thought would be to play the combo bank, with top left to spin the cue ball into that corner quadrant by my opponent's pocket.

Good eye Steve, wish I'da seen that shot. I like it a lot.
Rod.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
The 13, 11, 4 gives you like a foot wide spot you can two rail kick into and not scratch leaving him on his side. Thats the first thing I see...

For those uncomfortable with that I would say slide off the 14 and put his A-- on the back side of those balls...

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
newfosgatesucks said:
The 13, 11, 4 gives you like a foot wide spot you can two rail kick into and not scratch leaving him on his side. Thats the first thing I see...

That's another shot I didn't see.

newfosgatesucks said:
For those uncomfortable with that I would say slide off the 14 and put his A-- on the back side of those balls...

I thought about this one, but I'm usually more aggressive on the first shot.:)
Wish I hadn't been.:(
Rod.

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
androd said:
Rod.

002.jpg

Bank the 14 to your side, cb behind the 3.

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
maybe

maybe

Nice shot CB,if its dead and the table isn't slow and you can get enough on it.Lots of maybe's for a backward shot and an uncertain leave,but........