next game you vs him

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
you won the first game....:)
now him is you ( i hope you understand that...:eek::rolleyes::D)
he broke
you made a ball and its still your shot
wwyd
yh20.jpg

yh22.jpg

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
hate to jack up but think you gotta shoot the 15 into the 5 and get as many as you can here
:)

Yep, me likie the 15 into the 5 - but Dustin, you don't got to jack up for that shot...:cool:...or you can softly play the 7-5 combination - looks like it's a free shot, and it will open up balls nicely, including sending the 14 towards your pocket.

Last edited:

tylerdurden

Verified Member
Sticking him right on that 15 off the 7 looks juicy if you're not feelin the combo.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
TD disappoints miller.....

TD disappoints miller.....

Sticking him right on that 15 off the 7 looks juicy if you're not feelin the combo.

sure it does.

BUT...you absolutely, without doubt, unequivocally must GO here.

:p

we are all still firing at the wrong hole. (i think.)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
you is him. him is you. (i think.)

we're both firing at the wrong hole anyway. (i think.)

:)

larry must've had a few red wines tonight. (i think.)

beatle

Verified Member
12 into the 6,2, 14 might be very viable.

and dont overlook banking the ball by the side long rail and leaving him around there.

for those that dont like combos and selling out.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I like 12 thin off the 4 ball then the 12 ball caroms off the 6 ball into the 13 ball pushing it to your hole and drawing and freezing him on the 7 ball. You break up the 8 6 combo for his hole. Nothing will hit the 7 ball so you dont have to worry about selling out. You should end up with the 5,13,and 14 balls around your hole. If one of them falls you can turn around and 1 rail the 9 ball ball toward your hole next
P.S. the 7,10, and 15 balls will not move when you shoot this so you have a wall to hide behind. The 11 ball might be moved depending on the impact but it is ALL GOOD with this shot... Now then does everyone see and understand the shot or as usual do I have to write it down in braille and stuff it up your asses?:D:lol

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
12 into the 6,2, 14 might be very viable.

and dont overlook banking the ball by the side long rail and leaving him around there.

for those that dont like combos and selling out.

I like 12 thin off the 4 ball then the 12 ball caroms off the 6 ball into the 13 ball pushing it to your hole and drawing and freezing him on the 7 ball. You break up the 8 6 combo for his hole. Nothing will hit the 7 ball so you dont have to worry about selling out. You should end up with the 5,13,and 14 balls around your hole. If one of them falls you can turn around and 1 rail the 9 ball ball toward your hole next
P.S. the 7,10, and 15 balls will not move when you shoot this so you have a wall to hide behind. The 11 ball might be moved depending on the impact but it is ALL GOOD with this shot...
seems rob liked beatles shot......:D
although i like robs suggestion to draw into the 7 is the way to shoot it imho
some might look to draw to the side rail and just be behind the stack
better to leave him on top of a ball
;;;;;
yh28.jpg

onepockethacker

Verified Member
seems rob liked beatles shot......:D
although i like robs suggestion to draw into the 7 is the way to shoot it imho
some might look to draw to the side rail and just be behind the stack
better to leave him on top of a ball
;;;;;
View attachment 12754

Actually mines is a little different. He is playing the 12 into the 6 ball meaning his cue ball will travel to the left after contact. He is also playing the 12 directly to the 6 ball which means nothing has a clear path to the pocket. By playing th 12 off the 4 ball you move the 4 ball up table, when the 12 CAROMS off the 6 ball there is a good chance it will make the 13 straight in plus like you stated I get to stick him on the 7 ball...
P.S. heres another free hint.. when you play shots like these and you are not positive something will fall lock the cue ball up

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
next game you vs him

Actually mines is a little different. He is playing the 12 into the 6 ball meaning his cue ball will travel to the left after contact. He is also playing the 12 directly to the 6 ball which means nothing has a clear path to the pocket. By playing th 12 off the 4 ball you move the 4 ball up table, when the 12 CAROMS off the 6 ball there is a good chance it will make the 13 straight in plus like you stated I get to stick him on the 7 ball...
P.S. heres another free hint.. when you play shots like these and you are not positive something will fall lock the cue ball up

Very strong shot. Lays great. Easy to give the cue ball priority and send lots our way.