What is the trick?

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I've given people "scratches don't count" and beaten them before but I didn't know what I was doing. According to Freddie, its a lock to play a guy this way. According to Scott Frost, there's a certain way you have to play when you give up that spot. I'm asking all the players here what is the way you should play when giving up that spot?

Skin

Verified Member
I've given people "scratches don't count" and beaten them before but I didn't know what I was doing. According to Freddie, its a lock to play a guy this way. According to Scott Frost, there's a certain way you have to play when you give up that spot. I'm asking all the players here what is the way you should play when giving up that spot?

petie, how about 29 pages of posts on that? :eek:

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?p=56713#post56713

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Thanks, Skin. I read through 6 or 7 pages and then gave up. Actually, I was asking how one plays or rather what is the trick to outrunning the nuts when you give your opponent all scratches are free. The thread you had back in 2010 seems to be talking about giving oppo ONE scratch. One important thing that came out in the part I read was that it depends on whether or not your opponent knows what to do with that spot. When Scott was giving it up, he was playing a Canadian snooker champ so I think he knew how to use it. He stuck Scott until Scott, "figured out how to play against this spot. There's a trick to it." I want to know what that trick is. After being down to his last barrel, Scott beat the guy for $75,000. BTW, I just talked to that guy today.

One more thing. According to Freddie, what makes it a lock is that the player getting the spot thinks it is worth way more than it actually is.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Thanks, Skin. I read through 6 or 7 pages and then gave up. Actually, I was asking how one plays or rather what is the trick to outrunning the nuts when you give your opponent all scratches are free. The thread you had back in 2010 seems to be talking about giving oppo ONE scratch. One important thing that came out in the part I read was that it depends on whether or not your opponent knows what to do with that spot. When Scott was giving it up, he was playing a Canadian snooker champ so I think he knew how to use it. He stuck Scott until Scott, "figured out how to play against this spot. There's a trick to it." I want to know what that trick is. After being down to his last barrel, Scott beat the guy for $75,000. BTW, I just talked to that guy today.

One more thing. According to Freddie, what makes it a lock is that the player getting the spot thinks it is worth way more than it actually is.

Well read more their are more stupid answers from supposedly smart people than seem possible.

How to play, get the break when possible.