Ghost's Cubs looking good

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
sorry rob. you don't have to post, just put it on the light....;) $400 worth of nickels weighs about 80 lbs....shipping costs to square with ghost might break me :D. lot of october ball left to be played.
:cool:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Right now Miller is looking like when he has to shoot a spot shot for game ball... HE IS SHAKING LIKE A DOG SHIITING RAZOR BLADES:lol

I will take some of that 20 to1 on the Cubs winning the series though:D still feeling froggy:heh

have a nice day

whatever you say dummy.:eek:
the cubbies are a feel good story and if they can pick up a game in STL friday or saturday, capable of winning a 5 game series.
they just dont have the pitching depth to win both the NLCS and WS. :sorry

-miller (gives hacker 12-5, the breaks, hit and pick, and a mulligan in baseball knowledge :lol)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
whatever you say dummy.:eek:
the cubbies are a feel good story and if they can pick up a game in STL friday or saturday, capable of winning a 5 game series.
they just dont have the pitching depth to win both the NLCS and WS. :sorry

-miller (gives hacker 12-5, the breaks, hit and pick, and a mulligan in baseball knowledge :lol)

LOL you have a better chance playing even one pocket than screwing with me in baseball knowledge, trivia or scenarios... before you open that trap of yours you better do a little research next time.. what a dipshit... a no talent turd like this guy going to **** with the hacker in baseball.. do you ever play anything good or at a high level ever?

have a nice day:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
LOL you have a better chance playing even one pocket than screwing with me in baseball knowledge, trivia or scenarios... before you open that trap of yours you better do a little research next time.. what a dipshit... a no talent turd like this guy going to **** with the hacker in baseball.. do you ever play anything good or at a high level ever?

i'm sure your "fantasy baseball" team is the shit...:rolleyes:

have a nice day yourself turd :)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
unlike our self-proclaimed resident baseball genius (and ghost's new best friend :rolleyes:) onepockethacker, i’ve actually seen (and heard) what a high 80s/low 90s fastball looks like…know what a gear bag smells like…kicked dirt on my cleats on a hot day…mad-dogged and had a few words with a slow home run trot…how to move your feet to lay down a drag bunt from the right side…know that you gotta get your elbow up and square the shoulders when bare-handing a slow roller…how to turn and crow hop when receiving a cut and when to run tandem cuts…swipe a bag with a pop up slide…how to receive the ball and rotate your hands when turning two…spent zillions of hours throwing a pinky ball off a brick wall…got two hits off andy benes at bosse field...etc…etc…etc…etc…etc…(infinity etc…)

coached american legion ball…how to teach a 12-6 uncle charlie…how to grip a circle change…hit fungos with incredible accuracy…know that your signs are only as good as your dumbest player…spent countless hours catching pitchers (you best become an amateur shrink)…know the best way to get a hitter out of a funk is to toss them poly golf practice balls…bench anyone who makes the third out of an inning at 3B…take a lead off 2nd towards the left field line and crawl in on the pitch cause you’ll be about 4’ further up the line…always carry xtra stirrups/belts/hats cause someone will forget or lose theirs…clean 30 gallon coolers with a teaspoon of bleach and ALWAYS make sure the visiting ball club has clean water…tape the cooler lid because somebody who just got done scratching their sweaty nuts will want to throw a bottle of gatorade in there…players and coaches only in the dugout…on road trips always remind everyone that they can hoot with the owls or soar with the eagles but never both…etc…etc…etc…etc…etc…(infinity etc…)

you don’t even wanna talk game management, baseball IQ, and strategy….:lol

you’re move dummy (or go play with your bobblehead) :p:D

chess with pigeons.jpg

:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i am more of a "field of dreams" guy.... "cobb" and "eight men out" were ok as well...;)

i give up. you win pigeon.
:D

P.S. a freebee...in the movie "bull durham" they played a lot of "flip" (where five or six ball players get in a circle and move/pass the ball around only using their gloves)....don't ever let your ball club do that before a game....;)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
i am more of a "field of dreams" guy.... "cobb" and "eight men out" were ok as well...;)

i give up. you win pigeon.
:D

P.S. a freebee...in the movie "bull durham" they played a lot of "flip" (where five or six ball players get in a circle and move/pass the ball around only using their gloves)....don't ever let your ball club do that before a game....;)

Erased my message.. I was wrong to make fun of you.. I used to have your passion for the game.. Im P.M.ing you instead

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
we're good bro. just breakin balls. i still wub you hacker...:D

(in all seriousness, i marvel at the way your mind works/intelligence for one pocket. wish we were close geographically to one another.)

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
i'm sure your "fantasy baseball" team is the shit...:rolleyes:

have a nice day yourself turd :)

I know PMs are supposed to be confidential, but Rob sent me one I think I should share with you so you'll take it easy on him:

"My father never cheated on my mother. He used to cheat on me. He used to pick up other kids after school. Take them to the zoo. Take them to play ball. One day he came to me. He says, 'Look I got to level with you. I met another kid.'"

(I think he plagiarized it from Dom Irrera.)

Anyway, I thought you should know why he has so much trouble playing nicely with the other children. :D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
unlike our self-proclaimed resident baseball genius (and ghost's new best friend :rolleyes:) onepockethacker, i’ve actually seen (and heard) what a high 80s/low 90s fastball looks like…know what a gear bag smells like…kicked dirt on my cleats on a hot day…mad-dogged and had a few words with a slow home run trot…how to move your feet to lay down a drag bunt from the right side…know that you gotta get your elbow up and square the shoulders when bare-handing a slow roller…how to turn and crow hop when receiving a cut and when to run tandem cuts…swipe a bag with a pop up slide…how to receive the ball and rotate your hands when turning two…spent zillions of hours throwing a pinky ball off a brick wall…got two hits off andy benes at bosse field...etc…etc…etc…etc…etc…(infinity etc…)

coached american legion ball…how to teach a 12-6 uncle charlie…how to grip a circle change…hit fungos with incredible accuracy…know that your signs are only as good as your dumbest player…spent countless hours catching pitchers (you best become an amateur shrink)…know the best way to get a hitter out of a funk is to toss them poly golf practice balls…bench anyone who makes the third out of an inning at 3B…take a lead off 2nd towards the left field line and crawl in on the pitch cause you’ll be about 4’ further up the line…always carry xtra stirrups/belts/hats cause someone will forget or lose theirs…clean 30 gallon coolers with a teaspoon of bleach and ALWAYS make sure the visiting ball club has clean water…tape the cooler lid because somebody who just got done scratching their sweaty nuts will want to throw a bottle of gatorade in there…players and coaches only in the dugout…on road trips always remind everyone that they can hoot with the owls or soar with the eagles but never both…etc…etc…etc…etc…etc…(infinity etc…)

you don’t even wanna talk game management, baseball IQ, and strategy….:lol

you’re move dummy (or go play with your bobblehead) :p:D

View attachment 13225

This is the post of the year, you get the reward.

You have exposed "Cabbage Head" (Hacker) for who he is, a know it all bluffer. He constantly does the same thing when discussing one pocket solutions, there he is some what knowledgeable. Can you imagine him with a little know how? A monster is created.

Thank you..thank you..thank you.;):D

Have a nice day..truly

Dr. Bill< Acknowledger of legitimate talent

onepockethacker

Verified Member
This is the post of the year, you get the reward.

You have exposed "Cabbage Head" (Hacker) for who he is, a know it all bluffer. He constantly does the same thing when discussing one pocket solutions, there he is some what knowledgeable. Can you imagine him with a little know how? A monster is created.

Thank you..thank you..thank you.;):D

Have a nice day..truly

Dr. Bill< Acknowledger of legitimate talent

Well Billy as usual just when I want to lighten up on one of you guys and call a truce you guys just can't let it go.. Before you talk why don't you ask Miller what I p.m.'d last night.. Then you will know what talent is.. Unlike you pool wasn't the only thing I was good at:sorry pool was something I turned to when my father got sick so before you open your mouth on a subject at least have a clue about it.... I already had 3 P.M.'s saying I was being to rough on you but if you notice in post#22 YOU fired the first shot.. YOU wanted to make the hair bet then YOU got mad when a guy I dont even know did the shot.. anyway screw it.. life is too short for this shit anyway.. You can have the WWYD's from now on they are all yours. You seem to get mad when I would do a shot YOU can't execute so I won't bother anymore..
From this day forward Billy I.'s shots are the best in the WWYD's.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Well Billy as usual just when I want to lighten up on one of you guys and call a truce you guys just can't let it go.. Before you talk why don't you ask Miller what I p.m.'d last night.. Then you will know what talent is.. Unlike you pool wasn't the only thing I was good at:sorry pool was something I turned to when my father got sick so before you open your mouth on a subject at least have a clue about it.... I already had 3 P.M.'s saying I was being to rough on you but if you notice in post#22 YOU fired the first shot.. YOU wanted to make the hair bet then YOU got mad when a guy I dont even know did the shot.. anyway screw it.. life is too short for this shit anyway.. You can have the WWYD's from now on they are all yours. You seem to get mad when I would do a shot YOU can't execute so I won't bother anymore..

I didn't even know you owned a white flag, you big pussy.

(Bill has a very good sense of humor and I don't think he's really any more upset than you are when you fire back with pretend anger about a shot.)

He's just pullin' your chain like you pull his. :heh

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Little boy needs a hug, taking his ball and going home. Sorry I pointed out the obvious in Tod's picture, it's you that can't handle criticism.

Dr. Bill