Extravaganza

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Only 6 days left till I have the chance to break Mitch's heart at one pocket...ROFLMAO

B

PS Even though he ain't posting looking forward to playing the Hacker too...

John Brumback

Verified Member
Only 6 days left till I have the chance to break Mitch's heart at one pocket...ROFLMAO

B

Well when you stop in Long Ridge,Ky on your way down,I have a few hacks lined up for ya. I'll give ya a hint who they are...JB,SD,SF.Take your pick or you can play all the above:eek::lol

Oh and you can take your pick of games too,rotation,banks or one hole. Rack em:lol JB

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Thanks John, 3 world beaters...I thought I was just coming up to cook and carry yawls' bags to Derby...but if I get a chance to play a little maybe I can learn a thing or two before getting to the Derby...

B

PS the last time I got to play SD it took me three days to get over it...

John Brumback

Verified Member
Thanks John, 3 world beaters...I thought I was just coming up to cook and carry yawls' bags to Derby...but if I get a chance to play a little maybe I can learn a thing or two before getting to the Derby...

B

PS the last time I got to play SD it took me three days to get over it...

Oh yeah,don't forget the FRESH shrimp:p Naw it will be all in fun:lol JB

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Extravaganza

B

Ha!!! Listen.... You are retired (playing pool full time) and dedicated. If I even win one game you should be ashamed 😂😂😂

As to your trip to JB's... I am incredibly jealous. You bastards 😆

John Brumback

Verified Member
Ha!!! Listen.... You are retired (playing pool full time) and dedicated. If I even win one game you should be ashamed 😂😂😂

As to your trip to JB's... I am incredibly jealous. You bastards 😆

Hey you, do not forget my peppers!!! oh and hey,swing by Long ridge,KY if you can....I hear someone there plays ping pong,and a few other games:eek::lol JB

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Extravaganza

Hey you, do not forget my peppers!!! oh and hey,swing by Long ridge,KY if you can....I hear someone there plays ping pong,and a few other games:eek::lol JB

I wish, man. Thanks. And yeah.. I'm bringin you a jar. If I can't whoop you in pong (or a few other games 😱) the least I can do is make you cry trying to handle my peppers heh 🌶🌶.

Don't show Bille too much please. He is too confident already 🤑