Two different agendas

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
The first attachment is an example of the Chicago Way. For a small fee you can get your rap sheet removed. A possible model for immigration reform. I picked this up as a handout in my alderman's office today. Unbelievable.

The next two attachments are, The American Way. Big improvement. Subtitled: "The Beard has come to Iraq."
SSgt Sean xxxxxxx of Camp Taji in Iraq. Loves to play pool over there. Between missions they have pool tournaments. I asked him to wear my Nine Ball Forever! shirt and take a few salty pics for the sweators back home. The sarge is on his 4th tour. This is the upside of the govmint. I gave Sgt Sean our web address, I hope he posts.

Beard

My initial request was for him to pose with a few dead Al Queda scattered in the background.

Attachments

• scan0001 (468 x 600).jpg
    scan0001 (468 x 600).jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF3151.JPG (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCF3151.JPG (600 x 450).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF3153.JPG (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCF3153.JPG (600 x 450).jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

t-dog

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
The first attachment is an example of the Chicago Way. For a small fee you can get your rap sheet removed. A possible model for immigration reform. I picked this up as a handout in my alderman's office today. Unbelievable.

I would be willing to bet that that is a setup to get felons with warrants to show up so they can arrest them. Authorities have done this many times sometimes using the lure of winning a lotto or other gaffs.

Skin

Verified Member
t-dog said:
fred bentivegna said:

I would be willing to bet that that is a setup to get felons with warrants to show up so they can arrest them. Authorities have done this many times sometimes using the lure of winning a lotto or other gaffs.

That was my thought as well.

Skin

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
t-dog said:

Skin said:
That was my thought as well.

Skin

Geez lets hope so, but in Chicago it's not a cinch.:) They will generate a buck for the pols to spend.
Rod.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Not likely

Not likely

t-dog said:
fred bentivegna said:

Knowing the city politics as I do, and knowing the bleeding heart politicians involved, that other scenario is unlikely. Does this look like anything the other Chicago boys, BHO, DA, and RE. might be doing soon?

Beard
Hint the first name of the initials RE, is Rohm (thats help for the extra dense).

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Bump for Memorial Day

Bump for Memorial Day

fred bentivegna said:

The next two attachments are, The American Way. Big improvement. Subtitled: "The Beard has come to Iraq."
SSgt Sean xxxxxxx of Camp Taji in Iraq. Loves to play pool over there. Between missions they have pool tournaments. I asked him to wear my Nine Ball Forever! shirt and take a few salty pics for the sweators back home. The sarge is on his 4th tour. This is the upside of the govmint. I gave Sgt Sean our web address, I hope he posts.

Beard

My initial request was for him to pose with a few dead Al Queda scattered in the background.

Just bumping my own thread in honor of Memorial Day.

Beard

Attachments

• scan0001 (468 x 600).jpg
    scan0001 (468 x 600).jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF3153.JPG (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCF3153.JPG (600 x 450).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0