Wwcd

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
This particular situation caught my eye because it shows how a top 1P player like Cliff takes it one step farther. He not only spin kick banks the 4 ball, he does it with such perfect cue ball control that he sends it 3 rails behind the ball on his side at the top of the table.

What a shot. He got a little lucky with the leave, but he hit the 4 almost perfectly. I'm afraid that shot is a little too tough for the Kid.... er, that's me... it's what all the centenarians call me. :)

beatle

Verified Member
turned out to be a great shot but if he came up a few inches short and didnt hide him he left a combo to run out. results of a shot dont mean squat.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Pretty much everyone identified the 4 ball as the primary issue to deal with.

This particular situation caught my eye because it shows how a top 1P player like Cliff takes it one step farther. He not only spin kick banks the 4 ball, he does it with such perfect cue ball control that he sends it 3 rails behind the ball on his side at the top of the table.

He does this kind of thing regularly btw, I've seen it in gambling matches here several times. A different level of the game entirely.
Heh, heh. He hit the 4 perfectly, but he did get a little fortunate on the CB leave.;) I didn't think he had that much room around the 13 ball. Good shot, and vintage Cliff.

~Doc

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
turned out to be a great shot but if he came up a few inches short and didnt hide him he left a combo to run out. results of a shot dont mean squat.

Don't pop their bubble beatle. The only reason the cueball went where it went is because he overcut the 4 ball.