Lets turn it around...

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Hard to tell, but you might be able to Z-bang the 1 off the 5 and simultaneously one-rail the 5. Kinda tough but you are close to the ball.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Play safe or smack the carom. whatever you're comfortable with.
Safe for me as I don't know where the 5 ball is going. :eek:
Rod.

Deeman

Verified Member
I like thinning the one to the top rail. The cue ball one railing to near the right side far pocket ( opponents hole). Most likely the one will be in the way of him banking the 5 and making him come back down to deal with the balls.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I like thinning the one to the top rail. The cue ball one railing to near the right side far pocket ( opponents hole). Most likely the one will be in the way of him banking the 5 and making him come back down to deal with the balls.

That's my shot, exactly for the reasons you explained. At worse you will be giving away a straight back that carries a tough angle. (from a distance) :)

Dr. Bill

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Play safe or smack the carom. whatever you're comfortable with.
Safe for me as I don't know where the 5 ball is going. :eek:
Rod.
I believe you're shooting for the wrong pocket, i'm thinking. I can't imagine you not, :sorry

If you are then at least you're not gambling.:D

Dr. Bill

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The two-railer of the 1 ball is on, but it's difficult to leave the cue ball safe on that shot. Consequently Dee's shot is the best choice here for me. The shooter only needs one, so that leave would put the opponent into trouble.

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Good call. That's what I'd do.

bstroud

Verified Member
If the one ball passes the five ball I would shoot the one to my rail and freeze the cue ball to the five.

Bill S.