Happy Thanksgiving

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The Ghost wishes a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! to all of our forum members, and also a rememberance to all One Pocket players who have passed away from us, and are now watching us, either from on high, or from down below....:eek:

And tonight I am going to a little pre-Thanksgiving barbecue at a good friend of mines house, who has just now finished installing and covering with Simonis 760 a nice reconditioned 1970's Brunswick Gold Crown in his basement....my quandary now, is I am trying to decide how improper it would be for me to rob my host on his own table tonight amongst the warm, heartfelt, feelings of a Thanksgiving eve with friends...:eek:...how about if at least I don't stall - would that make it not so bad ?...:D - whadda you guys think ?....and then there's another thing to take into consideration - he does have a temper, and doesn't like to lose - I'd hate to get bashed on the head with a large turkey leg...:eek:...the Ghost's good side and dark side will be debating this decision all afternoon....:D

- Ghost

Last edited:

twister

Verified Member
From
Boston, MA
Tell him you're better than him, beat him bad, offer a spot where you can still beat him and then it's his own darn fault if he continues to lose.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
The Ghost wishes a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! to all of our forum members, and also a rememberance to all One Pocket players who have passed away from us, and are now watching us, either from on high, or from down below....:eek:

And tonight I am going to a little pre-Thanksgiving barbecue at a good friend of mines house, who has just now finished installing and covering with Simonis 760 a nice reconditioned 1970's Brunswick Gold Crown in his basement....my quandary now, is I am trying to decide how improper it would be for me to rob my host on his own table tonight amongst the warm, heartfelt, feelings of a Thanksgiving eve with friends...:eek:...how about if at least I don't stall - would that make it not so bad ?... - whadda you guys think ?....and then there's another thing to take into consideration - he does have a temper, and doesn't like to lose - I'd hate to get bashed on the head with a large turkey leg...:eek:...the Ghost's good side and dark side will be debating this decision all afternoon....:D

- Ghost

Methinks the dark side will probably prevail. (or, once a thief, always a thief) A turkey leg to the head, should be a little softer than a cue stick. :eek:

Have a good one Ghosty.

beatle

Verified Member
thanks ghost, i will be hiking in a national park like i do on most holidays. it is my thing. and i have beaten friends before, for money and it is something i have always regretted. nowadays i wont bet with friends on personal bets of any type, even though i have the nuts almost always. it is better that way. happy holidays folks.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
You guys always take me a little bit too seriously...I was mostly joking...this friend and I have been gambling cheap with eachother for about 20 years now...we know eachother's game down to the 1/10th of a ball - but that doesn't stop us from arguing every time we play about what the spot is going to be, lol.

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
beatle said:
thanks ghost, i will be hiking in a national park like i do on most holidays. it is my thing.

That sounds excellent beatle...I've done a lot of that myself, and I love it...I've hiked the state & national parks/forests of Calif. Ariz. New Mex. Texas, Florida, Oregon, Utah, Nevada, Tenn. Washington, Yellowstone, and more...

Out in the middle-of-nowhere unspoiled nature, or in an action-filled One Pocket poolroom, are BY FAR, my 2 favorite places to be.

- Ghost

chicagomike

Verified Member
Just make sure you get your fill of dinner before you play...wouldn't want him to taint your turkey!!!