I'm uncomfortable

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

You drove me crazy. A couple of us were watchin' you play; we'd say, "Wait, he can't shoot that" and you make it and run 3 or four balls, line up on another shot and we'd say, "He definitely can't shoot this one." You'd fire it in and run out.

I wish you had to live in my stroke for about a month. You'd be more sympathetic to us poor mortals who actually have to aim. :D

P.S. Good to see you too Bob. You're as much fun as a barrel of monkeys.............. with rabies.) :heh

troutmanmo

Verified Member
From
Houston
:)

John, Did you watch when I was matched up w/Dave pre tourney ? Man he can move.

By the way I heard Maurice went to see his Psychiatrist. He walked in wear ing only saran wrap for underwear. His doc said he could clearly see he was nuts.
I really enjoyed getting to talk to you more and get to know you better. I, like the other members here really enjoy your wit (even if it is a little off the wall).:)

Actually what he said was, man you got some big balls...not like that Newkirk guy..he was in here the other day and would not bet that the sun was gonna ever rise again. LOL!!

baby huey

Verified Member
Learning one pocket never stops except for a few of us who can't think anymore. A wise old man once told me that when stumped playing one pocket, make your opponent start his shot frozen on the rail. It's definitely the best move in one pocket.....