Scott Frost vs Alex Pagulayan Fight Night

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I would be interested in knowing at least one stat on this match.

How many games out of the 102 games played went down to the last ball? I know of one but there were probably others. Can anyone here get me that stat?

These two players are without doubt the cream of the crop. Congratulations to Alex for his win, and congratulations to Scott for his valiant effort and the extreme heart you displayed over and over again. Well done.

Tom

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great match
too bad someone had to lose
scott has no reason not to hold his head high
congrats to alex for a remarkable display of skill and savvy
one observation
this is the first time i ever watched alex play where he wasn't all smiles and bantering with the crowd
he was EXTREMELY focused

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
great match
too bad someone had to lose
scott has no reason not to hold his head high
congrats to alex for a remarkable display of skill and savvy
one observation
this is the first time i ever watched alex play where he wasn't all smiles and bantering with the crowd
he was EXTREMELY focused

Snooker this past year, toughened his mental game....saw it right off. I followed his exploits. How many American players can even get near running a century on pro European equipment?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I would be interested in knowing at least one stat on this match.

How many games out of the 102 games played went down to the last ball? I know of one but there were probably others. Can anyone here get me that stat?

These two players are without doubt the cream of the crop. Congratulations to Alex for his win, and congratulations to Scott for his valiant effort and the extreme heart you displayed over and over again. Well done.

Tom

I would like to see that too -- but I only saw one that I recall. There sure were a ton of 8 or 9 and outs though!! This despite the fact the table was apparently extra tight, that did not slow down the ball-running. Serious fire-power for both players.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Sorry Petie, I'm not a music guy. Have no idea what this is about.
Rod.

Sorry, Rod. I was confused, a not totally unfamiliar state for me. When I went back and looked it up, it turns out the quote I was responding to was made by Scrzbill. Sorry, Rod--sorry Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Dont tell me the shot they are shooting, I already know which shot it is, give me some theory.

The force of gravity is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance of separation.

In other words, Scott's going DOWN!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Sorry, Rod. I was confused, a not totally unfamiliar state for me. When I went back and looked it up, it turns out the quote I was responding to was made by Scrzbill. Sorry, Rod--sorry Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Dont tell me the shot they are shooting, I already know which shot it is, give me some theory.

The force of gravity is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance of separation.

In other words, Scott's going DOWN!

Oh, now I get it too.

Gravity.

I thought you were just sending sad music to Rod becuase you thought he was pulling for Scott.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
We've had enough of each other. I'm to old and stubborn to bother with. :frus
Rod.

I'm too old now, but I wasn't stubborn then... they had me tied in knots, wanting me to testify against "Guido." I pled amnesia and left publishing forever.

Funny thing, the stupid MoFos contacted me twice later wanting to know if I knew anything about a rash of bank robberies! Why wouldn't I? I was a criminal, right?

I said sure, how else could I be paying for this 1-bedroom $100/mo apartment. They didn't think it was funny.

Dipshits.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I've been a bookmaker too long to pull for anyone or any team, unless I have a side. Don't usually watch them even if I have a side. :)
Rod.

Did you and Scott the Shot work together at all? He always got ''his'' numbers from the bearded guy in town here, forgot his name. Scott ''loved'' the action and le shot, always made those short interactive moments FUN. Back in early 70's Andy Dejesus (burlesque bar owner), was instrumental $$$ wise in getting Grady up and running his pool room on the Corner of Platte (old hwy 24 east) & Union.

We sure had Allot of titty bars in town back then (Fort Carson) and there was front range live dog racing and Pueblo Colorado had over 200 pool teams and your team won five figures for city and on and on back then.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I'm too old now, but I wasn't stubborn then... they had me tied in knots, wanting me to testify against "Guido." I pled amnesia and left publishing forever.

Funny thing, the stupid MoFos contacted me twice later wanting to know if I knew anything about a rash of bank robberies! Why wouldn't I? I was a criminal, right?

I said sure, how else could I be paying for this 1-bedroom $100/mo apartment. They didn't think it was funny.

Dipshits.

I was in a pretty good place, nothing in my name. One agent threatened me with jail, I said I've got some reading to catch up on "where do I report".
Never heard anymore about that. :)
Rod.
P.S. I had enough mail from them to wallpaper my house. I think I finally went into the inactive file after 5/8 years and the
Mail Stopped.

Last edited: