Accu-State One Pocket Invitational

daylate$short

Verified Member
From
Aberdeen, SD
ACCU-STATS (damned auto correct)

First match Justin Hall vs. Alex Pagulayan....

It's over, Hall 3, Alex 0

Hall totally dominant, Alex missed a few opportunities, but just could not overcome the banking skills of Hall.

SVB vs. Danny Smith next.

I'm taking the day off to follow the action.

Charlie

Last edited:

daylate$short

Verified Member
From
Aberdeen, SD
Danny Smith wins, 3-2 vs. SVB. Chooses full table cross-corner bank after Shane leaves a ball deep in his own pocket at 3-7 balls.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Thanks! Keep it comin! I am currently negotiating with the wife and may head down there on Saturday.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

It's official. . I'm heading down there on Saturday 👍

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Efren just gave a tutorial on how to go out from no where. So today i lost all three so far as I picked Alex, Shane and Scott. I am the worst sports better in history.

Phil you must be torn between the one pocket and the Players Championship at the WSOP.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Just FYI Danny smith and Efren just finished. They both went in undefeated. It was a FANTASTIC match!! Billy said from the booth... "This is the best one pocket match I have ever seen". Went hill-hill and Danny finally pulled out the win. I will be buying this one in dvd form when it's out.

Wayne

Verified Member
Wow. So Danny Smith has qualified for the final even if he loses to Hall.
He will be playing the winner of the Efren vs. Shane match.

The recently nominated best player in the world is going to finish dead last unless he beats Scott and Hall only wins 1 game against Smith.

The former best player in the world Scott is going to finish 4th or 5th.

Tough staying on top in 1 pocket.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I knew a guy who claimed that his luck was so bad, he offered to bet me he could call a coin flip wrong sixty times out of a hundred. Unfortunately, he did not have any money.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I knew a guy who claimed that his luck was so bad, he offered to bet me he could call a coin flip wrong sixty times out of a hundred. Unfortunately, he did not have any money.

There was a guy that had/ran a pool room in Dyersburg Tenn.
Someone said he was lucky, he unzipped and pulled his business out an said "Now tell me I'm lucky" :):p:D
Rod.