Looking for the book rags to rifleman buddy hall

YJY

Verified Member
From
Paducah, KY
Aaron,
I have a copy you can borrow. Let me know if you will be at the pool room on Friday night. Be gentle, its Stacee's copy, not mine!!!

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
YJY just did you a big favor...buying that book means spending at least seventy, and as much as 200 plus dollars.

There are very, very few people I would trust to borrow my copy.

Its a great read, documents a lot of stuff you can't find elsewhere, and has some awesome photos.

YJY

Verified Member
From
Paducah, KY
Bud,
It is a great book. Well worth sepnding the money on if you can find a copy!!My father-in-law and his dad are actually mentioned in book. I live in Paducah and am luck enough to see Buddy still play whenever I want.

BUD GREEN

Verified Member
He did a blind auction on it and it has been sold.

One poster there mentioned seeing it in a used book store for 285 bucks. I swear I saw a completed auction ebay listing it as sold for $326 once, also.

I love that book, and my copy is damn near perfect, but adios amigo if someone wants it for 300.

JG-in-KY

Verified Member
From
Whitley City, Kentucky
Yes I have seen them bring a handsome price also. But on the other hand a good friend picked one up at the flea market for $20. He was shocked when I told him what they usually bring. Guess you just never know!