Ralph Greenleaf novel

J.D. Dolan

Verified Member
From
Kalamazoo, Michigan
'm writing a novel about Ralph Greenleaf, a man many consider to be the greatest straight pool player of all time.

You may have seen some of my other pool-related writing in Esquire (about training with Jerry Briesath), or in Details (about one pocket, and also about the whole IPT fiasco. My work has also been anthologized in Best American Sports Writing.

Anyway, I've got an Author Page on Facebook, and I'd like to invite you to LIKE my page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autho...94316727256655

I'll have updates about the novel's progress (hope to have it done by June), as well as stuff about Greenleaf.

Thanks,
J.D. Dolan

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
'm writing a novel about Ralph Greenleaf, a man many consider to be the greatest straight pool player of all time.

You may have seen some of my other pool-related writing in Esquire (about training with Jerry Briesath), or in Details (about one pocket, and also about the whole IPT fiasco. My work has also been anthologized in Best American Sports Writing.

Anyway, I've got an Author Page on Facebook, and I'd like to invite you to LIKE my page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autho...94316727256655

I'll have updates about the novel's progress (hope to have it done by June), as well as stuff about Greenleaf.

Thanks,
J.D. Dolan

Page not available.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
JD is a certifiable pool bug and a good pal of mine. If he wasnt a college English professor lefty -- which he is -- I would ask him to marry me.

Beard

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Really looking forward to your book, J.D. Greenleaf was a fascinating --although tragic-- character. It'll be interesting to read about his escapades!

Doc

lfigueroa

Verified Member
JD and I had breakfast at the DCC a couple of editions ago and he told me all about it.

Social media or not, you all are going to like it :)

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
JD gets to the Derby now and then... but I guess we can say, the pen is mightier than the cue right now, lol.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Anybody ever think of what a movie about Greenleaf might do? It has all the elements, phenomenal success, sex with a exotic princess, drop dead handsome guy, and finally, alcohol and drug abuse.

Beard

JD, you had better find me a bit part!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Anybody ever think of what a movie about Greenleaf might do? It has all the elements, phenomenal success, sex with a exotic princess, drop dead handsome guy, and finally, alcohol and drug abuse.

Beard

JD, you had better find me a bit part!

Freddy; Who do think, of the the actors we have today, would have the looks, charisma, and the talent to be taught the basic fundamentals to pull it off?

View attachment 7821

15 out of 17 years IN A ROW World Champion!!!!!!

How about, Tatum Channing, tall, good looking, very current!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Last edited: