Wstd

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Yes tit can be done. I did it and found like Cardone said that you need to have a fair amount of English on the cue ball when it hits the second rail.

frank when i hit it and it didnt swerve too much the twist off the second rail got you to the stack...:)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
john
my crow dinner is delicious.....:eek:....:heh
yes you can go 3 rails into the stack but it is VERY dependent on EXACTLY WHERE YOU SEE THE TANGENT LINE ie where you can hit on the first rail
and how much swerve you get from coming off the ball and having to hit down with extreme english which will make the the cue ball hit more north on the 1st rail and there fore end up below where you want to
here is a diagram from bill
how he saw it
View attachment 14770

i will call you later so we dont bore everyone....:D

The tangent line between the cue ball and the frozen solid, I hit thru that shot line a few times today. After awhile it wasn't that difficult to predict cueball path to the back side of the stack. Push the angle a little with r/h, cue and obj. ball separate nicely, speed control is very controllable on this two balls froze shot.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
where's my cookie?

Here it is

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
john
my crow dinner is delicious.....:eek:....:heh
yes you can go 3 rails into the stack but it is VERY dependent on EXACTLY WHERE YOU SEE THE TANGENT LINE ie where you can hit on the first rail
and how much swerve you get from coming off the ball and having to hit down with extreme english which will make the the cue ball hit more north on the 1st rail and there fore end up below where you want to
here is a diagram from bill
how he saw it
View attachment 14770

i will call you later so we dont bore everyone....:D

That's not the part of the stack that's effective... The top of the stack is where all are saying they can put the CB. I say you have exactly one shot in an actual game, and knowing how the CB will come off the 3 and putting that much spin and getting it to take off the second rail all with good speed to stay snuggled in the stack, is a shot I would welcome Efren to shoot here. Walking up to this shot and shooting it for effect is a very difficult proposition...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Walking up to this shot and shooting it for effect is a very difficult proposition...

True, but I definitely learned something by messing with it on my table. I would recommend spending some time experimenting with it at several tangent angles. I think it is a shot you'll want to put in your arsenal.