Scott Frost giving 11-4 to Preacher Ronn for $2000 Live Now!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Fast Lenny said:
Still going, 14 hours into it! :eek:

I started watching this at about 3 p.m on saturday. I got to see about 3 hours of it off and on at work tonight. Scott had 6 games at one point. They are both battling well. It looks like a dead even game.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i watched a bunch of it . its tough pressure on ron to have to #1 get out of the break every time and #2 realise if he misses it could be over.
would you guys try to squeeze more, be more aggressive and take your lumps when you miss, or forget its scot and just play your game?
btw who won or will it continue today?

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Well, they've played 23 hours straight, and it's like it's their first rack, scorewise.

I believe they've both got in their minds, they're going to wear the other one down.. maybe Scott feels wear Ronn down physically and Ronn wear Scott down with the spot.

I give them credit.. after playing all those hours.. Scott at 6 at a couple of points, Ronn up at 4 or 5 a time or so.. every time they get to even, they just rack em up again, no talk about quitting. There was one time when Scott was up 4 or so and said he would put the coin back to 0, if Ronn would bet another 1k. Ronn without hesitation, said no.

Suppose there is some B.O in the air at this point?:eek:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
The end has cometh

The end has cometh

Well, after about 30 hours, it finally came to a end. Ronn ended up missing more and Scott continued to be able to make some good runs.

Scott got to 6 a couple of times in the last couple of hours, but would sell out a shot. He got down to 4 once, but was at 5 or 6 for the last couple of hours.

Thanks Lenny for streaming it and thanks to Scott and Ronn for quite a show.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
It was a great battle. I watched a bunch of it over the last couple days. Thanks Lenny for streaming this match.

Dudley

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
It was very nice of you to stream that marathon match to us, Lenny! Thank you.

After 30 hours it seems that they were matched up fairly, which is sort of a testament to both of them.

I'm surprised to hear that Ronn is in his 50's! He looked to me to be in his 30's. He has a lot of stamina for that age-- all on the natch.

I only watched an hour or so here and there. But it seemed to me that Frost broke better from his left side. Seems like he won more consistently from that side.

Congrats to both!

Doc