C. Bartram vs. C. Deuel 2010 D.C.C.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
most likely pocket speed into the 3.

Last edited:

baby huey

Verified Member
Follow in or jump the cueball off the table when pocketing the ball jarred in Bartrums hole. Now the score will be 6/5 vs 7/6. I like that spread a lot better.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Follow in or jump the cueball off the table when pocketing the ball jarred in Bartrums hole. Now the score will be 6/5 vs 7/6. I like that spread a lot better.

interesting thought jerry. that's one to think on. thanks for sharing.

(my first thought was to pocket the ball and leave him on the end rag (and no - don't like giving him a free swing but as todd says, a man's gotta know his limitations....:lol)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Hit the long rail and kick the 15 to lock up both balls on the head rail. Being that close it's not difficult to control. I like that better than my layup on top of the 15.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm thinking make the 3 for him by hitting rail first from the top side, to send the cue ball over to the side rail on my side of the table. That appears to me to leave awkward banks at best for Bartram and we are battling with a 7-6 advantage. I would not want to come off the hill by following the 3 in.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
I'm thinking make the 3 for him by hitting rail first from the top side, to send the cue ball over to the side rail on my side of the table. That appears to me to leave awkward banks at best for Bartram and we are battling with a 7-6 advantage. I would not want to come off the hill by following the 3 in.

This is the best shot