Live One Pocket Now featuring Frost and many others

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
CaliRed said:
if anyone clicked on the link above, they probably noticed they never got Lenny's site.

He made a little spelling mistake on it, forgot the "l" in rail. His link was correct in his sig though.

I watched quite a bit of it and Scott seems bored with the whole thing, one stroking and missing a few shots on what looks like fairly easy equipment. Then wham! he comes with something you don't see and runs 10.

The guy he was giving 10/7, Mike Pankoff, & I played some for beers with his brother & another guy when we got off the plane at Derby City to practice some, and Mike was raining eights on us.

Funny how a guy like Scott can shorten up your stroke. Course, maybe Mike just likes beer better than $$.

Kolby's looks like fun with a lot of one pocket going on. I would like to be in the middle of that for a few days sometime.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
What can you say about Frost? He's the best. I'm assuming that all this dickin' around playing slug fest runout 1P won't prohibit him from playing seriously at GWC. I'm picking him to win it. I'm sure he'd like to avenge the DCC loss to Schmidt. [note: Lenny, tell Frost to stay away from the 3C table for at least a week prior to GWC]

I was very impressed with Bernie Pettipiece's play. For a non pro, he has a pretty damn complete game. But as John said, the old bottom will pucker a little when playing a monster. It's reassuring to me to see that the good players can miss a routine shot once in while when the pressure is on.;)

Doc

bernie p

Verified Member
gulfportdoc said:
What can you say about Frost? He's the best. I'm assuming that all this dickin' around playing slug fest runout 1P won't prohibit him from playing seriously at GWC. I'm picking him to win it. I'm sure he'd like to avenge the DCC loss to Schmidt. [note: Lenny, tell Frost to stay away from the 3C table for at least a week prior to GWC]

I was very impressed with Bernie Pettipiece's play. For a non pro, he has a pretty damn complete game. But as John said, the old bottom will pucker a little when playing a monster. It's reassuring to me to see that the good players can miss a routine shot once in while when the pressure is on.;)

Doc

Doc,

Thanks for the compliment. Scott did give me a couple of chances to win, but even after playing him for many years I still succumb to the "Frost Factor":rolleyes:

There's always next month:D

Thanks.

Bernie P.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I thank everyone for tuning and watching, we have thousands of people tune in to watch over the course of the day. I thought Bernie played excellent and had Scott on the ropes for sure. The stream went smooth for most of the day but the last 2 hours were choppy, I believe it has to do with the encoder I am using to keep the video quality higher, will try to make it better next time. :)