Scott Frost vs Brandon Shuff.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Just finished watching the tape I got from Lenny.

WTF. That second game was hard to watch. It looked like two hacks playing.

I did learn something of value. Scott missed like eight straight banks and was a little miffed but never lost it. Brandon on the other hand lost it mentally. It was a complete meltdown.

It doesn't matter how badly thing are going, don't loose it mentally, stay sharp and wait for your next chance.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
jtompilot said:
Just finished watching the tape I got from Lenny.

WTF. That second game was hard to watch. It looked like two hacks playing.

I did learn something of value. Scott missed like eight straight banks and was a little miffed but never lost it. Brandon on the other hand lost it mentally. It was a complete meltdown.

It doesn't matter how badly thing are going, don't loose it mentally, stay sharp and wait for your next chance.

It's good to see the pro's can dog it like us duffers once in a while.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
It would be hard for Shuff to beat Scott, even if he were hungover, which it sounds like he may have been. Brandon is improving rapidly, but Frost makes a lot of people get doggy...Except guy's like Alex P., who beat him 4-0 in the finals at the CBC in Cal....They had both gotten smashed together the night before, and spent the first few games arguing who was the most 'hungover'....:rolleyes: (I always suspected a "secret" split anyway..but maybe not..:cool:)

PS..Scott weighs about 190 lbs., Alex weighs about 90, soaking wet..But, he always tries to drink, drink for drink, with everyone, and usually passes out on the bar before anyone else is half drunk...maybe that saves his little ass...:D

Last edited: