1-handed one pocket at DCC

twister

Verified Member
From
Boston, MA
Did they have the one-handed one pocket mini at the DCC this year? If so, anyone know any results?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
twister said:
Did they have the one-handed one pocket mini at the DCC this year? If so, anyone know any results?
They have not had it the last two years. I'm thinking they need a sponsor :)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
twister said:
Well, maybe I'll look into that... :)
I was thinking it might be something OnePocket.org members might want to get together to support. Along with the One Pocket Ghost challenge that Jay currently runs. We might also need to recruit a volunteer to run the tourney, because I think Jay may already have his hands full. There may be schedule issues what with all the other minis, and the Fatboy challenge, that would need to be sorted out.

twister

Verified Member
From
Boston, MA
Well, I'm definitely interested in contributing to the added money to make this happen next year at the DCC (and the years that follow if it's a success and there's demand): it would be great to get 500 or 1000 added so we'd have a real turnout. Maybe we can mention this to Greg Sullivan when the dust settles from this year's DCC.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
twister said:
Well, I'm definitely interested in contributing to the added money to make this happen next year at the DCC (and the years that follow if it's a success and there's demand): it would be great to get 500 or 1000 added so we'd have a real turnout. Maybe we can mention this to Greg Sullivan when the dust settles from this year's DCC.
I will also chip in to both a one handed One Pocket and the One Pocket Ghost challenge.

twister

Verified Member
From
Boston, MA
If Grady has his Legends of One Pocket tournament this year, I would also be interested in contributing to the added money for a one-handed one pocket "mini" there too. You can never have too much one pocket... :)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One-handed one-hole

One-handed one-hole

twister said:
If Grady has his Legends of One Pocket tournament this year, I would also be interested in contributing to the added money for a one-handed one pocket "mini" there too. You can never have too much one pocket... :)
If anyone has a one-handed one-pocket tournament anywhere in this country I guarantee that I will pay the airfare for my little Puerto Rican friend to come to it and play if he wants to. Isaac 'Miami' Gonzalez fears no man with only one hand. And 25 years ago he didn't fear very many with two hands. And he hasn't played in a month.

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Cowboy Dennis said:
If anyone has a one-handed one-pocket tournament anywhere in this country I guarantee that I will pay the airfare for my little Puerto Rican friend to come to it and play if he wants to. Isaac 'Miami' Gonzalez fears no man with only one hand. And 25 years ago he didn't fear very many with two hands.
Now things are really starting to shape up...

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Sleep

Sleep

NH Steve said:
Now things are really starting to shape up...
Steve, when do you find time to sleep? I just got home from work, sorry for using that word guys, whats your reason for always being online. Guess I'll go to bed now.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Cowboy Dennis said:
Steve, when do you find time to sleep? I just got home from work, sorry for using that word guys, whats your reason for always being online. Guess I'll go to bed now.
How about this word -- work -- that is what I have to sign off from here to get to right now :)