You … You … You Clot-Faced Wet!

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Dear Gentle Readers,

Oh boy! The Senior Soirée in Houston is about to ascend upon us. One-pocket!

My wish is that the stream will include a chat room. For curses.

As many of you do, I like to root for one player or the other when I’m watching a match, either live or streamed. Efren, my sweet baboo, always. Another favorite is Alex.

But even when it’s two players I don’t know, I can figure out which one to cheer for based on attitude or attire or hairstyle … something.

And, once I start pulling for my guy, or my gal, I become incensed when his opponent makes, say, a viciously brutal safety. I want to hurl imprecations and accusations into the chat room.

“You heartless cad!”

“Big meanie!”

“Savage!”

And the like.

Chatting is my life,

Sunny

P. S. I no longer sling the F-bomb. Well, not that often. Only when unavoidable. Or when it feels right.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
The Senior Soirée in Houston is about to ascend upon us.

"ascend"? How considerate of you. :)

I no longer sling the F-bomb. Well, not that often. Only when unavoidable. Or when it feels right.

A day without an F-bomb is a day without one pocket.

Nah gah duit! Wunt be prudent.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Chat...dunno

Chat...dunno

And Scrzbill is in the woods....incommunicado.

Anybody know of chat status?

IDK

..would be strong to have 'railbird' second guessing and possible other rail activities.;)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Like with many UStream productions, they allow for a chat room to go along with the Stream. If it's anything like the drivel found in the Onepockethaker vs Lou thread, I will turn it off. This is your only warning.:sorry:heh:heh:lol

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
It's not that I'm incommunicado, I have to juggle the empire so we can buy another house. It's not easy keeping five balls flowing. Plus I have had to get the equipment ready and I have been practicing again. Not to worry, john is keeping an eye on everything and once a week, he fills me in on the jibber jabber.:eek:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Like with many UStream productions, they allow for a chat room to go along with the Stream. If it's anything like the drivel found in the Onepockethaker vs Lou thread, I will turn it off. This is your only warning.:sorry:heh:heh:lol

If I had more thumbs you'd get more thumbs up.

Two for now. ;)

BTW, I want to help with the cost of the stream, so if I win the tournament I'm cuttin' you in for half. :D :D :D

Seriously, if I have any money left at time to head home, I'm cuttin' you in on that. :)

Last edited:

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
It's not that I'm incommunicado, I have to juggle the empire so we can buy another house. It's not easy keeping five balls flowing. Plus I have had to get the equipment ready and I have been practicing again. Not to worry, john is keeping an eye on everything and once a week, he fills me in on the jibber jabber.:eek:

K, my bad.

Thot headed to the woods was temporarily off the grid.:sorry

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Hmm ...

Hmm ...

Some of you felons may have lamped my phrase ‘clot-faced wet’ at the start of this thread.

I believed I had ‘borrowed’ the term from Roald Dahl some time ago, but couldn’t remember for sure. So I asked Dr. Google.

Yesterday the first reference to the expression was the AZ site. Today it’s one-pocket.org.

No reference to the esteemed Mr. Dahl.

Either I mangled my plagiarism or I accidentally invented a pejorative that tops a Google page. (For the hordes of folks who search for clot-faced wet.)

Sunny