Member dinner meetup at Derby

chicagomike

Verified Member
Anyone interested in trying to meet up for dinner as a group while at the derby?? Maybe the night before the one pocket starts at either the buffet or Legends?? I'm thinking 6 or 7. Perhaps a chance to put on our game faces before the big start...or practice our war cry...or sharpen our axes:D

chicagomike

Verified Member
I'm in if we can get others...maybe the buffet would work better than the steak house...

B

I thought an option might be that bar(not the steakhouse) I thought it was called legends...good burgers and stuff.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Member dinner meetup at Derby

Sounds great!

Deal me in.

Wait. By that time I will have been there for 24 hours. My hunert will probably be gone and I'll be a charity case. :eek:

Loser, loser, freeroll schmoozer. :D

If that is the case your dinner's on me John. You've brought me plenty of online laughs this year and it would be my pleasure. 👍👍

Besides... I'll probably have your hunert 😂😂...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
You candy-asses are not hardcore....that time spent gabbing like ladies at dinner, and then afterwards playing grab-ass with each other at the bar..:rolleyes:..is valuable DCC time that could/should have been spent on a pool table gambling...:cool:

Attachments

• GHOST SKELETON 2.jpg
    GHOST SKELETON 2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
You candy-asses are not hardcore....that time spent gabbing like ladies at dinner, and then afterwards playing grab-ass with each other at the bar..:rolleyes:..is valuable DCC time that could/should have been spent on a pool table gambling...:cool:

It's called bonding Ghosty. Last year after bonding after a couple drinks, Mike generously offered me 9/7. Good guy that I am, I told him that was not fair and only took 10/8.:sorry:D