Bon voyage pvclou

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Like to wish pvclou a safe journey, he is leaving for an extended stay in France... I believe he will be attending school over there for the next two years...

Be safe Lou and travel well, when you get back to the good old USA we will play some more one pocket...

Good luck and study hard...

Talljeff

pvclou

Verified Member
Bon voyage pvclou

Wow. Thank you very much Tall Jeff. I feel lucky to have met you and played with you. You and Androd (among many others) are the type of people I admire and study. I like your fierce will to win and that you are a very earnest student of the game, still. I could go on, but it'll get too sappy.

Can't wait to be back for more one pocket battles. 😊

Lou

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Wow. Thank you very much Tall Jeff. I feel lucky to have met you and played with you. You and Androd (among many others) are the type of people I admire and study. I like your fierce will to win and that you are a very earnest student of the game, still. I could go on, but it'll get too sappy.

Can't wait to be back for more one pocket battles. 😊

Lou

Dang. You're one of the guys I was hoping would back door into the New Orleans tourney. But I gotta admit, you have a good excuse. Good luck (but forget about that "study hard bullshit." It doesn't go over well with the French girls, and Hey, man, what is the number one reason for a young guy to spend two years in France? Besides, if you don't study, you'll probably get to stay three or four years. :heh )

I hope you have the time of your life. :)

pvclou

Verified Member
Bon voyage pvclou

Dang. You're one of the guys I was hoping would back door into the New Orleans tourney. But I gotta admit, you have a good excuse. Good luck (but forget about that "study hard bullshit." It doesn't go over well with the French girls, and Hey, man, what is the number one reason for a young guy to spend two years in France? Besides, if you don't study, you'll probably get to stay three or four years. :heh )

I hope you have the time of your life. :)

Thanks John 😆😊😛

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Bon voyage pvclou

Have fun and safe travels Lou!

Exactly! Hey ... They still have the interwebz over there, so please do Check in here from time to time. Let us know how you are doing, if there's any good pool, or if you are introducing any 1p to the locals :) Worst case you can get your 1p fix with Wwyd's.

pvclou

Verified Member
Bon voyage pvclou

Exactly! Hey ... They still have the interwebz over there, so please do Check in here from time to time. Let us know how you are doing, if there's any good pool, or if you are introducing any 1p to the locals :) Worst case you can get your 1p fix with Wwyd's.

I'll probably be lurking everyday as usual. Thanks for the well wishes guys. It means a lot to me

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Geez Lou, be on the constant lookout for Islamic terrorists; which I'm sure you've already thought about plenty. Keeping a .357 in your backpack might bring a little comfort.;)

On a lighter note, hopefully there will be plenty of pool rooms in your area. Everyone will want to play the Yank. You'll probably have the edge in one-pocket. But the main thing is, all the cuties will be chasin' ya!

Good luck, podna!
~Doc

pvclou

Verified Member
Bon voyage pvclou

Yup. I'll steer clear of crowds and mind my business.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i would assume there would be access to billiard tables over there
you may consider taking advantage of the opportunity to learn the game
it will help your onepocket

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Enjoy yourself ,Have a great learning experience. Also stay in touch with the guys.FastEddieF.