Look at this bank by Tony Chohan against Justin Hall

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Sick sick sick. How do you beat somebody who can shoot this kind of bank? Even Bugs would be like daaaaaaaamn.

T-Rex Bank

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Tony

Tony

Tony just beat Justin 7-0 in the worst beat down I've ever watched in 1P.

I would love to see Tony vs Effren, it would be one helluva match.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

That shot was insane. Clinic is right.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Sick sick sick. How do you beat somebody who can shoot this kind of bank? Even Bugs would be like daaaaaaaamn.

T-Rex Bank

Just your everyday ho-hum rail first kick at a spot on the rail about the size of a gnats pecker! He's quite a player, can sometimes make really good players look bad. Who would have even thought of trying that bank!!!! Bad azzzzz!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

WTH ??? wow! John B.

Btw JB..... Tony was in the booth in the final match and Scott asked him if he uses feel or diamond systems. He laughed and said of course he uses feel. In his opinion diamond systems are a bunch of hooey LOL. I thought that you might enjoy that 😳

(Full disclosure.. I'm a hooey guy lol)

John Brumback

Verified Member
Btw JB..... Tony was in the booth in the final match and Scott asked him if he uses feel or diamond systems. He laughed and said of course he uses feel. In his opinion diamond systems are a bunch of hooey LOL. I thought that you might enjoy that 😳

(Full disclosure.. I'm a hooey guy lol)

Yes..... yes I did:D Thanks Mitch!! ;) JB

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
It happens so fast. Was that a jump, rail first kick bank or ball first?

I saw it as a ball first hit. At first, I thought he did the trick shot where the CB hops off the rail, but I believe what happens is that he cuts the OB just a bit to the left, allowing a carom angle to the left for the CB to escape.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Here's a better video of it, bigger and easier to see the shot. He hits ball first, the jump is from the extreme amount of left (I think) needed to make the object ball reverse towards his side.

Youtube video of Tony's shot

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Here's a better video of it, bigger and easier to see the shot. He hits ball first, the jump is from the extreme amount of left (I think) needed to make the object ball reverse towards his side.

Youtube video of Tony's shot

IMO, there's no way that ball can reverse if it's shot into the bottom rail first (bottom rail contact would put rhe on the ball.) Has to come off part of the corner (I think.)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
IMO, there's no way that ball can reverse if it's shot into the bottom rail first (bottom rail contact would put rhe on the ball.) Has to come off part of the corner (I think.)

You are correct Johnny - that bank was made off of the pocket point...and here's something that no one has mentioned/thought of...

I'm sure another reason why Tony was comfortable with trying that shot is that, although it turned out he didn't need it's help, he had a ball sitting on his long rail 1" above his pocket for a sideboard - giving him a very big pocket...and this ball also guaranteed that he couldn't accidentally bank the ball too high and then back to Justin's pocket.

- Ghost