bergman/chohan #1

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

If that 12/10 is dead you don't send the cueball uptable but if it's not then I'd bank the 9 straightback maybe to my pocket if the cueball can clear the 12 and if not then into those other balls.

There's also the possibility of drawing the cueball between the 6 & 15 but that shot is above my pay grade.

Dennis

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
A possibility that is very difficult jacked-up with a small gap for the cueball but possible:

View attachment 14176

Dennis

I don't think Tony gains much shootig the 9 unless he makes it (or goes through that little window in the stack.) The 9 will be wide open for Justin to use to stick him by his pocket.

If the 12-10 is wired it might be possible to go two rails off the bottom of the 14 into the 10. Seven is kinda in the way but Tony might be able to avoid it with thinner hit and more spin. Can't tell if there's quite enough room.

I don't see anything bad happening kicking two rails out of the top corner to take a foul on the stack. I think that's my shot. Hitting a wired 10 would be sweet.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Tony is a favorite to make the bank on the 9, and he plays aggressive, so he could have shot it and let whitey go into the 6.

I would probably send whitey 2 rails into the top-left side of the stack taking a scratch. Protecting the position would be my #1 concern.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
nick varner (commentating with scott rabon)
wasnt a fan of banking the 9 felt too little to gain
tony looked at banking the 9 then decided to come off the stripe to the head rail with alot of left english to spin the cue ball back to the foot rail
like this
leaving justin in the 2nd pic
cb2.jpg

cb3.jpg

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
nick varner (commentating with scott rabon)
wasnt a fan of banking the 9 felt too little to gain
tony looked at banking the 9 then decided to come off the stripe to the head rail with alot of left english to spin the cue ball back to the foot rail
like this
leaving justin in the 2nd pic
View attachment 14177

View attachment 14178

Looks scratchy and guess-y, but he executed it very well. Much easier and more productive giving Justin less air by just going two rails into the stack, but if the 12-10 was wired, being sure to move the 12 was a plus.

$.02

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Providing the 10/12 isn't wired, I would definitely bank the 9 to my hole and put the CB in the upper left corner. Should I make the 9 ball, I would thin the 5 ball into the 1 ball with some left English pushing balls toward my hole and again the CB up table.:)

Would do the same.