S. Daulton vs. A. Pagulayan 2013 Make It Happen Invitational

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
If that 9 ball isn't wired (and I doubt it is because dealing with that would be boring) straightback the 1 or 12 -- whichever sits better -- and draw across above the stack (for Alex, not for me.) :p

1pwannabe

Verified Member

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
One option.

P.S. I'd probably bank the 1ball and try to land in the stack.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Bank 1 ball with high right English put cue ball down table on opposite side .

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
The shot I diagramed is probably the better shot, but I hit the bank on the 1ball well and don't mind taking a flyer. :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
S. Daulton vs. A. Pagulayan 2013 Make It Happen Invitational

The table is so in my favor, that my main thought is to keep it that way. I'm ducking for once. I also chose Larrys shot coming off the 5 and stacking him.

Edit: I see 1p1b called it first. Nice call.

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Over bank the 13 and carom cue ball off the 5's left side, headin' whitey to the other long rail behind the stack up by the side pocket and putting the 5 a little more towards my side.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
post # 5 bank shot.

I think I'd need the 2 ball about an inch higher to try that GC. Pretty small window for me as it sits, but some of these guys would probably have no trouble. (I've seen this kind of shot from Buddy a half dozen times on DVDs, usually first shot after the break.)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Over bank the 13 and carom cue ball off the 5's left side, headin' whitey to the other long rail behind the stack up by the side pocket and putting the 5 a little more towards my side.

From this view it looks to me that you have to hit the 13 too thin to move it far enough, and too thin to leave it there.