Birthday Greetings

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Bd

Bd

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Tuesday is usually pool day for me. Hard Times Sacramento has what we call Tightwad Tuesday and seniors play for $2 per hour. I play one pocket all day for $50/100 a game, but get a good deal on playing time.:lol

Today I stayed home with the dogs, Lily and Simon (pic 1), flew my roller pigeons, (pic 2) and tonight will go to a friends with Suzanne and drink some of my birthday gift (pic 3). I love that dark stout beer but when I drink too much of it, my arthritis acts up. Something called purines in the beer flares up the arthritis. Looks like I will be a little sore tomorrow.:D

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Tuesday is usually pool day for me. Hard Times Sacramento has what we call Tightwad Tuesday and seniors play for $2 per hour. I play one pocket all day for $50/100 a game, but get a good deal on playing time.:lol

Today I stayed home with the dogs, Lily and Simon (pic 1), flew my roller pigeons, (pic 2) and tonight will go to a friends with Suzanne and drink some of my birthday gift (pic 3). I love that dark stout beer but when I drink too much of it, my arthritis acts up. Something called purines in the beer flares up the arthritis. Looks like I will be a little sore tomorrow.:D

I am jealous your living to good. I no how to slow you down. Ill get you a Rocking chair a cain. And hid your cue stick. And put you in house arrest. That should slow you down.

Its great when you can still enjoy your birthdays. You have more energy than a 26 year old man. You are a amazing man.

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
Hmm …

Hmm …

I seem to remember a certain Chicago journey that was replete with appreciation for the local cuisines. As a fellow terroir fan, I wish you the very best on the anniversary of your genesis.

Blah, blah, blah.

Happy Birthday, Sir!

Sunny

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I seem to remember a certain Chicago journey that was replete with appreciation for the local cuisines. As a fellow terroir fan, I wish you the very best on the anniversary of your genesis.

Blah, blah, blah.

Happy Birthday, Sir!

Sunny

Thank you Sunny. While most only associate terroir with wine and coffee, some will grudgingly acknowledge the Lambrics of Senne Valley.

My quest is ongoing to prove them wrong. Can it be that I have indulged in too much birthday cheer? Not yet!