DCC onepocket.org match-ups

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
One more try at this...

I know The Ghost is giving me 11-7, probably to rob me... I know John H. will give me a fair game... contributing to the retirement funds of both...

John H., Doctor Billy, The Ghost, and possible Freddy the Beard have a partners game...

The old geezers, are planning a shootout... I don't qualify yet...

Lou F. if you read this, would really like to play again...Was a good time in gulfport...

Anyone else plan on playing a match at Derby? Do we have a head count of onepocket.org members who will be there?

Considering I am probably dead money in the tournaments any realistic games are open, the dance begins...:heh

Bille

lfigueroa

Verified Member
One more try at this...

I know The Ghost is giving me 11-7, probably to rob me... I know John H. will give me a fair game... contributing to the retirement funds of both...

John H., Doctor Billy, The Ghost, and possible Freddy the Beard have a partners game...

Lou F. if you read this, would really like to play again...Was a good time in gulfport...

Anyone else plan on playing a match at Derby? Do we have a head count of onepocket.org members who will be there?

Considering I am probably dead money in the tournaments any realistic games are open, the dance begins...:heh

Bille

Billie I will be there, but I don't recall... did we play in the tournament, or are you the young guy I played afterwards?

Lou Figueroa
old age
and all that

bernie p

Verified Member
One more try at this...

Bille

Bille,

I will be there Friday to Friday. I'm sure we'll meet.

Bernie.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I know The Ghost is giving me 11-7

Bille

Uhh, Bille....I know I'm old and my memory is bad - but it's 11-8 that we agreed upon for our game at the DCC...:rolleyes:

- Gho$t

PS, Now on the other hand, if you want me to lie about what spot I'm giving you so you can trap some of our unsuspecting fellow onepocket.org members...your supposed to pm me and let me know that I'm in for a 20% snap - then I'll be happy to say that it was 12-7 that we played :eek: didn't Freddy teach you the finer points of hustling while you were here?...:D

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I always do get confused with numbers... Look forward to meeting and playing a bunch...

Lou don't know if I was the young guy... but after you I played a policeman with a nickname chicago mike... He crucified me...

Bernie from what I have watched on Fast Lenny's I might need a really big spot...

Ace I look forward to meeting a few of ya'll from texas...

Bille

Weatherman

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, Ga.
speaking of....

speaking of....

I always do get confused with numbers... Look forward to meeting and playing a bunch...

Lou don't know if I was the young guy... but after you I played a policeman with a nickname chicago mike... He crucified me...

Bernie from what I have watched on Fast Lenny's I might need a really big spot...

Ace I look forward to meeting a few of ya'll from texas...

Bille

Speaking of Chicago Mike.... where's he been??? Anyone know? Ghosty?

timdog24

Verified Member

Bille

I'd be happy to play some Billie, or anyone else for that matter. I don't play as good as most of the other guys, but I love to play.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Speaking of Chicago Mike.... where's he been??? Anyone know? Ghosty?

Hey David.....Mike's still around town playing pool all the time - half the time One Pocket and banks, half the time playing league pool....I don't know why he stopped posting on here.

- Ghost

PS, While I'm speaking at you David...in case I never have told you...along with our other onepocket.org members/excellent pool match commentators, Freddy, Billy, and Grady - I think you also do a great job commentating...

...for you guys reading this who've never heard David commentate - he is David Maddux - check out one of the dvd's that he commentates on.

I'd be happy to play some Billie, or anyone else for that matter. I don't play as good as most of the other guys, but I love to play.

Tim, stop laying it on so thick will you..:rolleyes:..how come you didn't also say that you're rated a 4 in all three of the 8ball leagues that you play in...:D

- Gho$t

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
I'm about 75% percent sure I'll be going to the derby also.

So I'll be looking for a rematch with the ghost, scrzbill, and Timdog.
Bille or anyone else that wants to play just lemme know. :)

Dud

Weatherman

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, Ga.
PS, While I'm speaking at you David...in case I never have told you...along with our other onepocket.org members/excellent pool match commentators, Freddy, Billy, and Grady - I think you also do a great job commentating...

...for you guys reading this who've never heard David commentate - he is David Maddux - check out one of the dvd's that he commentates on.

Thanks a lot Ghosty!! Appreciate the unsolicited endorsement!!

For those interested, one very good match recently was the Derby City One Pocket with Parica and John Brumback. man...those guys can GRIND!!!

For a flash from the past... the final 3 matches from the 1995 Roanoke Tournament. Parica OWNED his last 3 opponents. I had the honor of commentating with Weenie Beanie on all 3 matches. (also available at Accu-stats)

Say hi to Mike for me when you see him!

Weatherman
aka David Maddux

Weatherman

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, Ga.
Oh yea!

Oh yea!

One more thing Ghosty...(et all)

check out my members page...

evidence of the surgery I had over the summer. I have a plate, a bunch of screws, 2 titanium rods in my neck. The lower scar is where they took out a 3 inch piece of rib to fuse into my neck as well.

Da*mn.... that outta be worth a couple of balls and the break, right???

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
tim and dudley... sounds good... since I am only a 2 on the eight ball league, I guess I will need a spot from everyone....

A two in the south is like a six in California lol.

Just kidding Bille, Dudley is a good guy and an up and comer in one pocket. I would wait and see how he and The Ghost play before I would tangle with him if I were you.