Jan 6-10 -8 Champions Race to 7 $2000 Entry $5000 added

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Due to some of the usuals committed to some rotation events around the globe we have limited the field to 8 players, lengthened the races to 7 and bumped the added to 5000. :D

FULL FIELD for the One Pocket

Current Players:

Josh Roberts IN
Danny Smith IN
Jeremy Jones IN
Justin Hall - IN
Cliff Joyner - IN
Tony Chohan - IN
Dennis Orcollo - IN
Gabe Owen - IN

Attachments

• lacys_cue_new_one_pocket smaller.jpg
    lacys_cue_new_one_pocket smaller.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Ray, do you have any idea of what the 1P schedule will be? Do you think that they'll finish it up on Friday, or they'll wait to have some final matches on Saturday?

~Doc

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Ray, do you have any idea of what the 1P schedule will be? Do you think that they'll finish it up on Friday, or they'll wait to have some final matches on Saturday?

~Doc
[/F ONT]

It will finish on Sunday. 1 round Thursday night, 2 rounds Friday, 2rounds Saturday and finals Sunday.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Who all is playing in this?

B

Good question. I also added it to the original post.

Josh Roberts IN
Danny Smith IN
Jeremy Jones IN
Justin Hall - IN
Cliff Joyner - IN
Tony Chohan - IN
Dennis Orcollo - IN
1 spot open

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Full Field now!!!.

Josh Roberts IN
Danny Smith IN
Jeremy Jones IN
Justin Hall - IN
Cliff Joyner - IN
Tony Chohan - IN
Dennis Orcollo - IN
Gabe Owen - IN

Bigtruck

Verified Member

Attachments

• lacys_cue_new_one_pocket smaller.jpg
    lacys_cue_new_one_pocket smaller.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 0

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I'd get the biggest kick out of seeing Cliff win, but I'd have to seed him #8.

Many times players become complacent or burned out. Cliff has an extreme gear that has only shown up a few times recently. One was in our first BIG MONEY One Pocket event held at The Green Room. Cliff won the hotseat and was then double dipped by Jeremy Jones.

Cliff had convinced the Green Room to let him play in the 9 ball tournament being held on the other side of the room, not thinking he would still be playing in the One Pocket at the end. He ended up taking a 2 hr+ break in the middle of the One Pocket finals!! BY the time he returned, he was helpless against a poised and ready Jeremy Jones.

Ray

Bigtruck

Verified Member
**Scott Rabon is our lead commentator for the event and you are GUARANTEED to walk away with some valuable knowledge of the game AND have a good time doing it.

**90 Day Passes went on sale today and will be offered through the 15th of January or when the limit of 100 is reached.

We will also be offering an "Early Bird" special for an Event Pass.

Purchase your pass by Tuesday January 5th and get 20% off!!! Only 23.95 for 5 days of coverage!!! After Tuesday Event passes will be regular price of 29.95 for all 5 days

www.poolactiontv.com

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
**Scott Rabon is our lead commentator for the event and you are GUARANTEED to walk away with some valuable knowledge of the game AND have a good time doing it.

**90 Day Passes went on sale today and will be offered through the 15th of January or when the limit of 100 is reached.

We will also be offering an "Early Bird" special for an Event Pass.

Purchase your pass by Tuesday January 5th and get 20% off!!! Only 23.95 for 5 days of coverage!!! After Tuesday Event passes will be regular price of 29.95 for all 5 days

www.poolactiontv.com

I am scheduled to get the stream, but I plan to be there for at least part of the event. Will there be a way I can see the streamed matches later?