Come on Vegas. Don't fail me again. Nov 27th-29th

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Quick story. From time to time I travel into the US and love to play one pocket with the locals (for those who don't know we have zero one hole in Canada)

Everywhere I go I search around and ask forum members and always have good luck finding an opponent or two in every town...except...Sin City. It's always the same story:
  • Go there and ask for this guy...
  • Sure call me when your here...no answer
  • Sure come by here at this time...no show
  • etc...etc

This happens nowhere else. People are happy to meet and play. On the flipside dozens of forum member have dropped me a line when in Vancouver and I make every effort to oblige them,

So Vegas members...how about it? I'm available to play daytime from Nov 27th-29th. Just looking for recreation but am willing to play for mutually reasonable amounts of cash. If our levels don't match we can adjust. No drama. Handshake and I hand over the dollars. I'm just a business man in town looking to pass the time and meet a fellow forum member.

Should you be willing please PM me.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Thank you Lenny . Well what about the rest of you? I'm potty trained. Have all my papers and according to some am not a problem child

Nobody on the forum live in Vegas?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Thank you Lenny . Well what about the rest of you? I'm potty trained. Have all my papers and according to some am not a problem child

Nobody on the forum live in Vegas?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Post on AZ. Plenty of 1P in Vegas

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Now Feb 14-18th -2016

Now Feb 14-18th -2016

Rather than make a new thread I'll just bump this one. New trip. In Vegas on business again and would like to hit some balls. Feb 14-18th. Last time had zero luck. People just looked at me like I was on the hustle or was radioactive.

Come on Vegas. You can do better than that. Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Coming back July 7-11th

Coming back July 7-11th

Hello Vegas...here we come again. Same situation. Coming to Las Vegas on business but available to play every afternoon July 7th-11th. Anyone looking to hit balls, spar, practice or other please drop me a line.

LV always seems to be a problem and I seem to get no takers. I promise my hygiene is good and like a Canadian I'm polite.

Nick

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I wont be in Vegas but I will be in Canada in September :)

Although, it looks like it would be too far of a drive for either of us once there. I will be in the Calgary area the week of the 16th. Was going to say I would sneak away from the wife for a bit and play some if it were closer to you!

Good luck in Vegas, seems like there should be some players / members who could accommodate you...

keoneyo

Verified Member
Hello Vegas...here we come again. Same situation. Coming to Las Vegas on business but available to play every afternoon July 7th-11th. Anyone looking to hit balls, spar, practice or other please drop me a line.

LV always seems to be a problem and I seem to get no takers. I promise my hygiene is good and like a Canadian I'm polite.

Nick

Ill be in Vegas on the 24th of June to do my annual World Series of Poker tour.
If I cash good in any of the events or my horses do I plan to be there to July 10 for the Main Event. If I bust I go home on the 1st.
Hope to see you while your stay there. I really hope I do.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Dont worry Nick I'm coming to Q's billiards and after Im finished playing with you, you will know every shot in my best selling One Pocket Book, Shots Guaranteed to Send You Home Broke.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I wont be in Vegas but I will be in Canada in September :)

Although, it looks like it would be too far of a drive for either of us once there. I will be in the Calgary area the week of the 16th. Was going to say I would sneak away from the wife for a bit and play some if it were closer to you!

Good luck in Vegas, seems like there should be some players / members who could accommodate you...

I'm in Calgary for business all the time. Drop me a line a few weeks before you go and I might be able to accommodate you on neutral ground.

Nick

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Ill be in Vegas on the 24th of June to do my annual World Series of Poker tour.
If I cash good in any of the events or my horses do I plan to be there to July 10 for the Main Event. If I bust I go home on the 1st.
Hope to see you while your stay there. I really hope I do.

Well then play good young man. Hope to see you there.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Anyone else

Anyone else

Just a quick blip to the top...anyone else? Dumb Canadian with American currency who barely knows one pocket. What a dream.

Nick

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Last bump. Come on Las Vegas. It's your nations birthday. Don't you just want to put your boot up my Canadian A$$? There this Thursday July 7th-Monday July 11th and available every afternoon.

Shoot me a PM.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 0