Wishing a Happy Birthday to Col. Billy

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Happy Birthday, Billie. Imagiine me, a dogface, callin' you, a colonel, Billie. What I meant to say, sir, was happy birthday, sir.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Billie you are a brave man wanting to stake Fred in the over the hill tournament. May today and every day bring you happiness and joy, and please show up at The Derby.:D

Billy I.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...And many more....

...And many more....

Happy Birthday Bille, sir...I was going to send you a nudie, popping out of a cake... I couldn't afford the cake, but heres the girl..:)

View attachment 4368

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
thanks

thanks

Each and every one of you... still in the green today... but have a date night with Miss Andrea later... so yeah it will be a good day...

Bille

PS just so ya'll know, I started 11B1P (paratrooper infantry)in the Army as a private... sort of worked my way up...

PPS Look forward to watching The Dr., Freddy, and John H play... I think I have more of an advantage as a backer than player...lol

RedCard

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Bille, and...

Happy Birthday Bille, and...

...thanks for your service.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Have a Happy Birthday Bille and enjoy your upcoming retirement. Hope you open a very profitable poolroom and beat all the one pocket players.......

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Oh yeah?

Oh yeah?

Happy Birthday Billie you are a brave man wanting to stake Fred in the over the hill tournament. May today and every day bring you happiness and joy, and please show up at The Derby.:D

Billy I.

Dont be so quick to criticize. Let's not forget who is staking me in the partners game.:D:D

Beard

Plus I didnt get a chance to burn up that thousand last year at DCC either. (I didnt forget!)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Dont be so quick to criticize. Let's not forget who is staking me in the partners game.:D:D

Beard

Plus I didnt get a chance to burn up that thousand last year at DCC either. (I didnt forget!)

We can start off with that match and since you are no longer helpless yourself and I am another year older and slipping, you only get 9/8.:D

Sam Waltz

I'm slow!

I'm slow!

Hey Bille, Happy Birthday brotha! If I were a better forum member I wouldn't have been three days late on this man! Hope ya had a great one sir with MANY more to follow as well! Congrats!