View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SactownTom View Post
Gee Dennis, I am somewhat confused. I do 'care' more than most players, I just find it difficult to see you so determined to inform everyone about SVB's unforgivable lying and cheating. I get the point if that is all you wanted to do, but you seem to have another agenda I am not getting.

Tom
Tom,

People get quite confused by others who don't have an agenda. You are so used to being around people with agendas that you seem to think I have one. I don't. I said in the other (original) thread that I would post the photos when I received the DVD's from AccuStats. That's what I've done.

Is there something wrong in your mind with me pointing out SVB's cheating? If this hadn't been on film it would've been forgotten already or just a distant rumor. I don't like cheaters anywhere much less in a poolroom. I will point them out anytime I see them. I have written on this site about Buddy Hall and the others dumping a tournament, I've written about players dumping backers and I'll continue to write about things like this. I simply have no use for liars or cheaters.

Nobody has started a thread anywhere that I know of discussing this incident. The two threads on the All-Zaniness site that discussed it were started for other reasons.

Maybe if SVB made a formal, public apology to his fans and to John Morra I could forgive and move on but that's not going to happen. He knows that it's already been forgotten by the few people who knew about it anyway, why should he bring it up? That's why I do.

P.S. Tom, I don't mince words or equivocate in any way, I write what I think & feel and I don't care who likes it or doesn't. How I could have a hidden agenda would be a mystery to anyone here I would think.

Dennis

Last edited by Cowboy Dennis; 06-01-2012 at 02:21 PM.