View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis View Post
Tom,

People get quite confused by others who don't have an agenda. You are so used to being around people with agendas that you seem to think I have one. I don't. I said in the other (original) thread that I would post the photos when I received the DVD's from AccuStats. That's what I've done.

Is there something wrong in your mind with me pointing out SVB's cheating? If this hadn't been on film it would've been forgotten already or just a distant rumor. I don't like cheaters anywhere much less in a poolroom. I will point them out anytime I see them. I have written on this site about Buddy Hall and the others dumping a tournament, I've written about players dumping backers and I'll continue to write about things like this. I simply have no use for liars or cheaters.

Nobody has started a thread anywhere that I know of discussing this incident. The two threads on the All-Zaniness site that discussed it were started for other reasons.

Maybe if SVB made a formal, public apology to his fans and to John Morra I could forgive and move on but that's not going to happen. He knows that it's already been forgotten by the few people who knew about it anyway, why should he bring it up? That's why I do.

Dennis
There is an article in Cue Sports journal which Ken Shuman gives an entirely different perspective from your accusations of lying, cheating. What's the difference between this and not calling a foul on yourself when you foul. If you don't call fouls on yourself when there is a foul, then there is no difference making a fouled shot. If one is cheating, the other is. A foul is a foul. Calling a ball four rails, making it two rails, and either deliberately or not claiming a good shot is a loss of turn. Raking the balls is a loss of game. I know I am the only person on the site that has called one thing and shot something else. I am sure Beard has never thought one thing and called something else either. You can show all the blurbs of videos you want, but until you can read someones thoughts, its just rabid speculation and defamation to call this a "chronology of a cheater". Are you going to apologize and make a formal apology for calling him a cheat and a liar? No! Your self righteousness moralizing without any facts is disgusting. If you persist in calling SVB a cheater, liar, then you are calling Cue Sports magazine, Ken Shuman, liars and cheaters also. I am sure you will come back with more unfounded personal defamations of me, then I consider the source.