PPV Dec 21-23 Tony Chohan vs Chip Compton One Pocket 7 Ahead $10,000 entry

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I guess we should call this a $20,000 match?? Each player is putting up $10,000. ea.

Going to be a great match. VIP Seating is available in limited numbers. Contact Chad with Chester's to reserve yours 405-413-6725

Attachments

• chesters_one_pocket_challenge Online smaller.jpg
    chesters_one_pocket_challenge Online smaller.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Chesters.jpg
    Chesters.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I guess we should call this a $20,000 match?? Each player is putting up $10,000. ea.

Going to be a great match. VIP Seating is available in limited numbers. Contact Chad with Chester's to reserve yours 405-413-6725

Playing even?

I know Chip's game but I only hear about Tony. I would think most people would give Tony the edge.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Playing even?

I know Chip's game but I only hear about Tony. I would think most people would give Tony the edge.

They are playing in the room that Chip grew up in. He's never lost a Big Money match in this building. 4-0 He will definitely have the home town out in full force. Going to be interesting to say the least.

Ray

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Is Chip known for 1P? I've only ever seen videos of him shooting rotation. What's his 1P style?

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Is Chip known for 1P? I've only ever seen videos of him shooting rotation. What's his 1P style?

Chip played in 3 Fight Night One Pocket matches. Won 2 against Larry Nevel and Brandon Shuff, losing to Darren Appleton.

His style is HIGH POWER, making this an explosive match of One Pocket.

Ray

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

He told me that other people tell him the rotation games are his best, but he likes one-pocket best. As you probably know, he and Joey run together; I usually favor Joey in their matches, but it's REALLY close, and Chip has finished above him several times. (Now twice recently, and he beat JJ 2 out of 3 here.)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Sounds like a great match. Classic contrast in their hair, too :D:D

Hennie Bogan

Verified Member
This is going to be awesome. Chip played great at the Space City Open and Chohan has been beating up on everyone. Thanks again to Big Truck for bringing us this great match!

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
I heard Chip has never lost on the table...but he has never played T-Rex on it. We have an early dinner with friends and I will tune in around 8 EST. I wonder it Tony's heart was really into it this past weekend?:rolleyes: