GAME 4 RACE to 8 SCOTT/EFREN

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
$5000 challenge match at scotts home court
scott won the first 3 games on beautiful shot making cue control and 8 and outs playing "mistake free"
ball score this game is 1-1
its efrens shot
se1.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
$5000 challenge match at scotts home court
scott won the first 3 games on beautiful shot making cue control and 8 and outs playing "mistake free"
ball score this game is 1-1
its efrens shot
View attachment 5552

Why can't Effy just one rail the 4(?) toward the 5 ball, (not too hard, maybe loosen up that cluster) and come 2 rails with whitey, to Scotts side of the table, for his safety ??? (Concentrate on leaving Scott on the middle of the head rail.) Piece of cake..:p

Last edited:

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Why can't Effy just one rail the 4(?) toward the 5 ball, (not too hard, maybe loosen up that cluster) and come 2 rails with whitey, to Scotts side of the table, for his safety ??? (Concentrate on leaving Scott on the head rail.) Piece of cake..:p

A lot easier than what I was thinking with a similar or better result (kick the 3 or 7 from the side rail & leave the cue ball there).

ETA: Of course if I were Efren, I'd cut the ten in and run out.

WillieNilly

Verified Member
From
N.E Pennsylvania
Personally id try to Bank the 4 deep down to my side to the end rail and not side rail area, leave Q ball around where the 4 is now.

I dont like the 1, you would have to play it pocket speed or risk loosing the game , and doesnt get you anything really but 1 ball(if you make it)

But a shot i do see that is right up efrens alleyis a kick behind the 14, knock it to his side and roll the cue behind the 3 and 7.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Why can't Effy just one rail the 4(?) toward the 5 ball, (not too hard, maybe loosen up that cluster) and come 2 rails with whitey, to Scotts side of the table, for his safety ??? (Concentrate on leaving Scott on the middle of the head rail.) Piece of cake.

Mr. Duck
how nice of you to participate in our greensh@t.....:D
must be kind of slow in phoenix today........:eek:
:heh......:lol
:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Mr. Duck
how nice of you to participate in our greensh@t.....:D
must be kind of slow in phoenix today........:eek:

BORING...It is so boring, I'm actually thinking of calling the Lunatic...Nah, I'm going to Jimbos, where I'm appreciated....:p :p :p

View attachment 5553

My bodyguard is coming to control my fan's..They are getting a little too frisky...Happens whenever I go out in public..!

View attachment 5554

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Another option. A little inside English.:)
Rod.
P.S. It's what I'd shoot, no idea what good players choose.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I like both Rod's and Frank's shots, looks like Franks shot is more cue ball than 8 ball. Rods shot is more difficult to execute, but does get a lot done if hit well. Applying inside english from the distance referenced and the position of the cue ball isn't going to be easy.:eek: But Rod's known for getting lucky:heh

I wouldn't be opposed to shooting Rod's shot even if I gave up a shot on the 7 ball. Just play good cue ball speed, and everything should work out just fine, we hope.

Dr. Bill

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I like both Rod's and Frank's shots, looks like Franks shot is more cue ball than 8 ball. Rods shot is more difficult to execute, but does get a lot done if hit well. Applying inside english from the distance referenced and the position of the cue ball isn't going to be easy.. But Rod's known for getting lucky.

I wouldn't be opposed to shooting Rod's shot even if I gave up a shot on the 7 ball. Just play good cue ball speed, and everything should work out just fine, we hope.

Dr. Bill

Then I guess my shot choice is 'chopped liver', huh..?..:frus...It carries none of the inherent risks of the other APA 3 Player's you endorsed..:(
Doctor,..Are you sure you are an acredited APA 5 ???..:rolleyes: :cool: ;)

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Then I guess my shot choice is 'chopped liver', huh..?..:frus...It carries none of the inherent risks of the other APA 3 Player's you outlined..:(
Doctor,..Are you sure you are an acredited APA 5 ???..:rolleyes: :cool: ;)

Hey Dumbass, when you click on "submit post" and the little arrows are going around in a circle indicating that time is being taken to submit your post, don't click on "submit post" again you F@@KING MORON. Let your Flintstone & Rubble computer do it's job.

RBL

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Hey Dumbass, when you click on "submit post" and the little arrows are going around in a circle indicating that time is being taken to submit your post, don't click on "submit post" again you F@@KING MORON. Let your Flintstone & Rubble computer do it's job.

RBL

What double post ?...Are you on crack AGAIN !...:eek:

PS..You can take the boy out of Hamtramck, but you can't take Hamtramck out of the boy/idiot/moron ! (or something like that) :sorry:

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Then I guess my shot choice is 'chopped liver', huh..?..:frus...It carries none of the inherent risks of the other APA 3 Player's you outlined..:(
Doctor,..Are you sure you are an acredited APA 5 ???..:rolleyes:
Actually, I do like your shot, providing you can get the cue ball where you say you can. But if you're an APA 2 like you profess to be, I don't know.:confused:

Dr. Bill

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Actually, I do like your shot, providing you can get the cue ball where you say you can. But if you're an APA 2 like you profess to be, I don't know.:confused:

Dr. Bill

Dear Dr. Bill,

I can get my team captain, to attest, that I am at least an APA 3 !..:rolleyes: (I got out, in only 7 innings twice last week).. Doorknob Denise is only an APA 0.5 or maybe a weak "1"..so just ignore his ramblings..:cool: ...I also know my sh*t, way better than the Hacker..But, after watching your game with him..He must be at least an APA 5.5)...Heh, Heh..!..:lol

SuperDuck <---Does not desire a verbal confrontation, with the good Doctor, He wuv's him..(in a manly way of course) !..:p

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Dear Dr. Bill,

I can get my team captain, to attest, that I am at least an APA 3 !..:rolleyes: (I got out, in only 7 innings twice last week).. Doorknob Denise is only an APA 0.5 or maybe a weak "1"..so just ignore his ramblings....I also know my sh*t, way better than the Hacker..But, after watching your game with him..He must be at least an APA 5.5)...Heh, Heh..!..:lol

SuperDuck <---Does not desire a verbal confrontation, with the good Doctor, He wuv's him..(in a manly way of course) !..:p
I can understand why you said what you did, in reference to the way I played against the Hacker.:eek: My game has hit an all time low, move over.:p

Dr. Bill

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
well efren decided to do this....:eek:
the cue ball actually hit the rail closer to the corner pocket than diagrammed
i.e. the distance from the rail to the object ball was greater than shown
he made it and left great shape on the 10
he made the 10 drew back to bank the 3 and missed
btw these first few games efren was not playing magical
was it the right shot??
se2.jpg

se3.jpg

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
I could play for days and NEVER shoot the shot Efren shot.

It doesnt matter if he made it or not, IMO, it was the wrong shot.

ken

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I could play for days and NEVER shoot the shot Efren shot.

It doesnt matter if he made it or not, IMO, it was the wrong shot.

ken

I can understand how you feel, but it all goes back to our skills as a player. For you and me included, plus many many more, it was the wrong shot.:eek: But when you see a guy do things like this regularly, you get to wondering.:confused:

Another thing I would like to bring up, is Reyes ability to move with the best of them. Moving playing any game is using your skills and imagination to play the game with. We hear too often how bad Reyes moves, when in fact I see it differently, I think he moves exceptionally well.
Billy I.