2013 DCC Trip Report

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Lucky you to have a partner who allows you to enjoy pool to the fullest. :p

Playing Jose must have been fun. He's a good guy to play pool with. He doesn't shark. He just plays his game. You have to admire Jose for still being in this racket after all these years. After all, he did lead the Filipino Invasion. :cool:

Great write-up, Lou. Looking forward to the next one. :)

Thanks, JAM. I am very lucky, she's a gem. And Jose was very cool.

I always try and take away at least one thing from every great player I play. I've learned some cool things playing Jose, Gentile, Alex, and Darren -- some of my most recent opponents and it has helped my game immeasurably, especially against the hometown heroes. It's one of the reasons I like to go --- you see the best and get to see first hand what they're doing. It also gives you the opportunity to experience, first hand again, why they're doing what they're doing when they're doing it. When they make you squirm, you remember :)

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Very nice write-up Lou! Thank you very much for taking the time to put that together. It was great to see you, as always, and nice to meet "your better half" for the first time.

Cheers to you both!

Thanks, Steve. She enjoyed meeting "all the usual suspects," the guys I mention at the dinner table.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Enjoyed reading your trip report, Lou. Always look forward to your posts, you certainly are a fine writer. I also have an understanding wife who has always supported my love(obsession) of this crazy game we call pool!

Thank you, JG. You're a lucky guy too.

Lou Figueroa