Yes, I received payment from a couple more members today:
FastEddieF. paid for #28
Jimmy B paid for three numbers #34, 35 & 36

Thank you and good luck!!

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
In September of 2011 I bought 4 brand new "Shots, Moves , & Strategies" books directly from Eddie Robin. I still have two left after sending one to "Fanatic" and "Cloidius" winning the last one I offered in 2013.

Let's do this again:D.

I'm thinking of asking for $10 donations to onepocket.org for each number purchased and using the MegaMillions Gold Ball number as the decider for the winner. There are 46 numbers for the Gold Ball, according to the website. That means the field will be limited to 46 bids @ $10 apiece. I think that after the 46th bid is received we can use the second MegaMillions drawing after that date to decide the winner of the S,M, & S book. Whatever (Gold Ball) number comes up in that drawing will be the number that wins the brand new book.

Again, I want no monies from anyone. All $10 bids must be sent to Steve Booth at onepocket.org.. He can then use the money for running the site or the HOF dinner or anything else he deems necessary for running this great site.

Please do let me know your thoughts.

P.S. If we get close to 46 bids without actually achieving 46 bids, I will buy the rest and have a chance of winning my own book. Don't let that happen. If anyone sees a potential problem with my idea please inform me of your thoughts. I think I've thought it through but you never know.

Dennis

To be clear; you must send the money to Steve Booth. I don't know the methods available but I'm sure Steve will tell us.

After you send the money, pick your number from 1 to 46. You cannot pick a number that someone else has already picked.

Freddy, thanks to your e-mail you have the first two picks. Pick two numbers between 1-46 and send Booth a double-sawbuck:).

If someone would let the interested people on the All-Zaniness site know of this offer I would appreciate it.

Let's get this show on the road and get another new S,M,&S out there into the hands of someone who can use it.

After Freddy picks his two numbers the bidding will begin:)

Dennis

Dennis,

Please count me in for 3 tickets, I'll notify Steve Booth.

Thanks,

John

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
To All:

If you have purchased a number or several please check this updated & final list and make certain that I have put you down for the correct number(s).

1...Cary

2...Freddy B.

3...Cary

4...tsk7878

5...Freddy B.

6...unoperro

7...Mkbtank

8...kingrichardthelionheart

9... gbru

10..kickman

11..gbru

12..Cary

13..gbru

14..Mkbtank

15..Deeman

16..Jakie

17..daylate$short

18..JohnInNH

19..lll

20..Cary

21..Mkbtank

22..kickman

23..lll

24..jeffr72

25..unoperro

26..JohnInNH

27..kingrichardthelionheart

28..FastEddieF.

29..12squared

30..lll

31..gbru

32..daylate$short

33..unoperro

34..Jimmy B

35..Jimmy B

36..Jimmy B

37..unoperro

38..Miller

39..gbru

40..Miller

41..tsk7878

42..Miller

43..Deeman

44..tsk7878

45..JohnInNH

46..Cary

If nobody has a problem with the list and Steve has received and confirmed all payments then we will use the GoldBall from the Tuesday night (4/29/14) MegaMillions drawing at 11p.m. to determine the winner of the book. If Steve hasn't received all payments by then we can wait till Friday.

If anyone has a reason why this should not be so, please do let us know. I don't want to make any mistakes.

Thanks very much to all who contributed to the site and special thanks to Freddy who offered a shirt and a DVD to the winner of the book.

This is so much fun I may just do it again in a few months:D. It would make a great holiday gift for someone.:)

Dennis

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
To All:

If you have purchased a number or several please check this updated & final list and make certain that I have put you down for the correct number(s).

1...Cary

2...Freddy B.

3...Cary

4...tsk7878

5...Freddy B.

6...unoperro

7...Mkbtank

8...kingrichardthelionheart

9... gbru

10..kickman

11..gbru

12..Cary

13..gbru

14..Mkbtank

15..Deeman

16..Jakie

17..daylate$short

18..JohnInNH

19..lll

20..Cary

21..Mkbtank

22..kickman

23..lll

24..jeffr72

25..unoperro

26..JohnInNH

27..kingrichardthelionheart

28..FastEddieF.

29..12squared

30..lll

31..gbru

32..daylate$short

33..unoperro

34..Jimmy B

35..Jimmy B

36..Jimmy B

37..unoperro

38..Miller

39..gbru

40..Miller

41..tsk7878

42..Miller

43..Deeman

44..tsk7878

45..JohnInNH

46..Cary

If nobody has a problem with the list and Steve has received and confirmed all payments then we will use the GoldBall from the Tuesday night (4/29/14) MegaMillions drawing at 11p.m. to determine the winner of the book. If Steve hasn't received all payments by then we can wait till Friday.

If anyone has a reason why this should not be so, please do let us know. I don't want to make any mistakes.

Thanks very much to all who contributed to the site and special thanks to Freddy who offered a shirt and a DVD to the winner of the book.

This is so much fun I may just do it again in a few months:D. It would make a great holiday gift for someone.:)

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, great job.

John

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
...and I received the last couple of payments from:

JohnInNH 30 for 18,26 and 45
Miller 30 for 38, 40 and 42

I think that is everybody.

Thanks again, Dennis, for your generosity! And of course all who are participating in the drawing. Someone is going to get extra lucky, but the whole of OnePocket.org benefits from this.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
...and I received the last couple of payments from:

JohnInNH 30 for 18,26 and 45
Miller 30 for 38, 40 and 42

I think that is everybody.

Thanks again, Dennis, for your generosity! And of course all who are participating in the drawing. Someone is going to get extra lucky, but the whole of OnePocket.org benefits from this.

You are welcome Steve. My soul is being cleansed as I type this:p.

It looks like we will know the winner on Tuesday night at 11 p.m..

Good luck to all and thanks for playing:)

Cowboy "Got 9 More S,M,& S's" Dennis

kickman

Verified Member
From
boonville, in
mega millions no longer draws a mega ball higher than 15.
Canada's super max draws a second ball similar to mega ball from a range
1 to 49 I believe you could use this instead, and if by chance it is
larger than 46 you could use the next draw. I hope this is helpful.
If i am wrong, and you are using a draw i am unfamilar with please
ignore this post.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
mega millions no longer draws a mega ball higher than 15.
Canada's super max draws a second ball similar to mega ball from a range
1 to 49 I believe you could use this instead, and if by chance it is
larger than 46 you could use the next draw. I hope this is helpful.
If i am wrong, and you are using a draw i am unfamilar with please
ignore this post.

You seem to be correct, unfortunately for me. I had no idea they changed the MegaMillions drawing to limit the GoldBall to 1-15.

The Canadien LottoMax has a drawing on Friday, May 2 and they have numbers 1-49 for the bonus ball.

If nobody has a problem with it then we will use it for our book drawing.

This also opens up 3 more numbers for sale. 47, 48 and 49.

I guess they changed the MegaMillions on October 18th, 2013. I guess I should keep up more:(.

Sorry everybody. If nobody buys the 3 numbers by Friday then I will take them.

Here is the link to their site.http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/index.jsp

They seem to have a main draw which includes the bonus ball and they also have other draws. The Friday drawing seems to have the bonus ball scheduled to be drawn. We will use that bonus ball to determine the winner. If anyone sees any problem with this idea or this drawing please do tell us. I'm not a lottery expert, which is now obvious.

kickman, thanks for the heads-up.

Dennis

lotto max.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
ill take the 3 numbers
check is in the mail,,,,:D
good luck to all
Thanks lll -- and again thanks to all who participated!!

I like your solution Dennis :D

The extra couple days might give the foot draggers (if there still are any) time to get their promised payment in :D:D

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Thanks lll -- and again thanks to all who participated!!

I like your solution Dennis :D

The extra couple days might give the foot draggers (if there still are any) time to get their promised payment in :D:D

Steve,

Please do let us know if all of the payments are not in by Friday. I guess I just assumed we were on track.

Dennis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve,

Please do let us know if all of the payments are not in by Friday. I guess I just assumed we were on track.

Dennis
Not to be a dick, but out of fairness to everyone who is in the drawing, any remaining payments need to be in via pay pal, or postmarked before the drawing or Dennis and I will decide what to do with any numbers we are holding. I.e., you can't win even if your number comes up if payment isn't on its way prior to the drawing, but I'd be in favor of rolling to next week's drawing in that unlikely case.

Thanks for playing!!

And thanks again for donating the book Dennis!!!