Hard Times Monthly

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Hard Times monthly one pocket with 28 players.

Go to Hard Times Billiards on ustream.
John Your my Favorite even if you don.t win. Your still my Favorite. And you still have a hundred sessions let in you. Stick and stay and make it pay. The only thing you lost you got better.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
OMG.. Big John just won. I can't believe the bank shots he made to pocket the winning ball in the last two games. Amazing . Iron man...

tylerdurden

Verified Member
OMG.. Big John just won. I can't believe the bank shots he made to pocket the winning ball in the last two games. Amazing . Iron man...

Congrats, and nice shooting. Sounds like he is playing great. Beating a lot of great players recently and a lot of top finishes in that those tough tournaments. Good stuff John!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John Your my Favorite even if you don.t win. Your still my Favorite. And you still have a hundred sessions let in you. Stick and stay and make it pay. The only thing you lost you got better.

Thanks Artie. I did end up winning it, beating the best player in Northern CA. Not a bad way to end my 74th year.

I was in the hot seat, and had to wait almost three hours for the final match. Instead of sitting and BSing while watching the other matches like I usually do, I kept hitting balls. Looks like it helped.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Thanks Artie. I did end up winning it, beating the best player in Northern CA. Not a bad way to end my 74th year.

I was in the hot seat, and had to wait almost three hours for the final match. Instead of sitting and BSing while watching the other matches like I usually do, I kept hitting balls. Looks like it helped.

Would that have been Amar, Billy, or the new kid on the block, Reid? How about the top twenty finishers?

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Would that have been Amar, Billy, or the new kid on the block, Reid? How about the top twenty finishers?

That would be Amar. Billy hardly plays anymore and Reid is a ways away yet. They only pay the top eight. Jeff Gregory was third and Jeff Heath was in there somewhere. They usually post the finish on the Hard Times Facebook page.

I will be at Str8 Shooters monthly in Vacaville next Saturday trying to make it two in a row there.