Photos from DCC

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I took a bunch, and have been slowly going through them. You should recognize a few faces...

I have started four galleries here, but will be adding pics over the next week:
onepocket.smugmug.com

Here is an example from the action room

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Unreal

Unreal

At one time I was a photographer for the AF -- three Nikon bodies, lens up the wazoo, filters, the works -- and I have to say these are some really no-kidding fine photos, Steve.

Taking color pool photos, in available light, and in a high contrast situation, is no easy task. But you've got these meter, focused, and composed to within a mm of their lives.

Nice work.

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
lfigueroa said:
At one time I was a photographer for the AF -- three Nikon bodies, lens up the wazoo, filters, the works -- and I have to say these are some really no-kidding fine photos, Steve.

Taking color pool photos, in available light, and in a high contrast situation, is no easy task. But you've got these meter, focused, and composed to within a mm of their lives.

Nice work.

Lou Figueroa
Thank you Lou. Indeed I have been working real hard at improving my equipment and technique over these last few years -- I'm glad to hear the improvements are being noticed :)

drw

Verified Member
misnamed photos

misnamed photos

Great photos Steve, but photos # 43,44, and 45 in the tournament photos are of Neal Jacobs from the Chicago area, not Mike Deshaine. Neal is a real good bank pool player.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
drw said:
Great photos Steve, but photos # 43,44, and 45 in the tournament photos are of Neal Jacobs from the Chicago area, not Mike Deshaine. Neal is a real good bank pool player.
Thank you. I am sure those are not the only mis-labeled pics there. Also, there are a few without tags -- which probably means I don't know who they are.

I also have this pic labeled Mike Dechaine, what do you say?

drw

Verified Member
mike

mike

NH Steve said:
Thank you. I am sure those are not the only mis-labeled pics there. Also, there are a few without tags -- which probably means I don't know who they are.

I also have this pic labeled Mike Dechaine, what do you say?
This one is Mike.:)

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Great photos.
would you please send me the ones of John Henderson, I want to add them to a DVD I am making of him. Pics from Hard Times and even a video of him doing a brake and run in 9 ball (he made 3 on the break --- easy out)

Thanks

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
SactownTom said:
Great photos.
would you please send me the ones of John Henderson, I want to add them to a DVD I am making of him. Pics from Hard Times and even a video of him doing a brake and run in 9 ball (he made 3 on the break --- easy out)

Thanks

Jeeez Tom, I don't want these guys to think I play 9 Ball. I had the Ghost, Roy & Joey A ready to play some getting a little spot. Then when the video comes up all the 60 year old hard body girls will be after me. I'm going back on the stall.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
dcc pics

dcc pics

Great pictures Steve. Does anyone know if that's John Henry on the first pic that comes up on the action room page? It sure looks like him but I have not seen him in quite some time.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Cowboy Dennis said:
Great pictures Steve. Does anyone know if that's John Henry on the first pic that comes up on the action room page? It sure looks like him but I have not seen him in quite some time.
Yes that is him.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Very nice front page layout steve. Real professional. You had a great view from your room, but it must have been daunting to everyday observe that long walk ahead of you to get to the pool venue! At least my room faced west, so I didn't have to contemplate the trek everyday.:rolleyes: Do you know if Dick rented a scooter?:D

Doc