I'm Back

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Good Morning guys. I have not been on for what seems like forever. Hope all of you are doing well. Ace good to see your name in here, I miss our games.
I have been going to Banana's in San Antonio once or twice a week. Its such a drive to get there about 44 miles. Can eat up gas money. There are alot of good one hole players there, well let me say there are alot of One Pocket players. There are 4 or 5 that are real good. Alot of youner guys trying to learn the game, they shoot real good just need to learn the moves. Can't give them a shot or the will run some balls on you. Damn 9 ball players don't know that they are not suppose to cut that ball. Well , I'll close , just wanted to say HI to our 1 Pocket family.---Smitty

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One pocket Smitty said:
Good Morning guys. I have not been on for what seems like forever. Hope all of you are doing well. Ace good to see your name in here, I miss our games.
I have been going to Banana's in San Antonio once or twice a week. Its such a drive to get there about 44 miles. Can eat up gas money. There are alot of good one hole players there, well let me say there are alot of One Pocket players. There are 4 or 5 that are real good. Alot of youner guys trying to learn the game, they shoot real good just need to learn the moves. Can't give them a shot or the will run some balls on you. Damn 9 ball players don't know that they are not suppose to cut that ball. Well , I'll close , just wanted to say HI to our 1 Pocket family.---Smitty
Welcome back, and good to hear that One Pocket is going strong there!

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Nothing wrong with cutting thin balls as long as you don't miss...lol. I have cut them so thin before that if the balls had one less coat of paint, I would have missed the ball completely.