From
New Braunfels tx.
lll said:
its that time of year so to all
a merry christmas and a happy,healthy,and prosperous new year to all
may you all book winners and 2011 be better than 2010
larry
:)

“Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know… the birth of Santa.” – Bart Simpson ;)

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
This will be the tenth Christmas that United States military forces will have been deployed to Afghanistan defending our freedoms. Ten Christmas Days when troops and civilians have been engaged in combat operations in a very hostile land far away from their families. We know that our service members have it tough, especially this time of year., but we tend to forget about their families that they left at home when they deployed. They, too, spend Christmas away from those they love very dearly. It can be especially difficult for children. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this holiday season.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
lll said:
larry

And a Merry Xmas to you Larry, and all of the gang here at onepocket.org - even the lurkers...:)

- The Ghost of One Pocket Past

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I'll second that. Best wishes and season's greetings to all here at the forum. Aaaah . . . yeah, I said all. I hope you can spend the holidays with the people who are important to you.:)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the sandbox... Actually they are just days to cross off the calendar for us over here, but the real meaning of the day does not miss the mark with those of us serving...

Only a couple more days till 2011 and coming back home... Right now I might even consider having a drink of Yukon Jack... See what a year without booze does to you...lol

Hope the real "spirit" of Christmas finds and bless's each and every one of you.

LTC Miller
"Puppetmaster 6"
:cool:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
wgcp said:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the sandbox... Actually they are just days to cross off the calendar for us over here, but the real meaning of the day does not miss the mark with those of us serving...

Only a couple more days till 2011 and coming back home... Right now I might even consider having a drink of Yukon Jack... See what a year without booze does to you...lol

Hope the real "spirit" of Christmas finds and bless's each and every one of you.

LTC Miller
"Puppetmaster 6"
:cool:
Bille,

Please don't ever consider drinking Yukon Jack when you get back, it could cause you to lose all memory of the things you've learned about one-pocket in the last year. Just give me an address and I'll have a bottle of Jenna's finest waiting on your doorstep upon your arrival.

Jenna Jameson 12yr old whiskey.jpg

lll said:
larry

Larry, a very merry Christmas to you, too. May the new year bring you plenty of love, happiness, and LUCK !!!!

Clare

Terry Ardeno

Verified Member
From
Washington, Pa
lll said:
larry

Thanks Larry! And Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and everybody here at 1P.org.

1 John 5:11-13

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Happy Holidays to all my friends here, at Onepocket.org.

My wishes are that all of you have a safe and scratch-free year:)

Umm.... I mean, unless they're intentional scratches, that is:D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
CaliRed said:
Happy Holidays to all my friends here, at Onepocket.org.

My wishes are that all of you have a safe and scratch-free year:)

Umm.... I mean, unless they're intentional scratches, that is:D
greg
i enjoyed the xmas song you shared in the members thread:eek: :D
any members who didnt hear it should give a listen:rolleyes:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
larry
Have a Merry Christmas Larry, and everybody else out there:D .

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@1AHAB3BRhr4CYYE1DSvL3ERWJ3FHPs3GRPf2HRPT1IGNF4JFrD1KFvb4LFoR4MFpo1NSxC3OBKl1UHAB1UHPP1UNsT1UNlL1UTxQ1UTgY3VRhr3VGvr3VHMG3VGfs3VLUr3VLlb3VLMr3VRxq3VRxM1XSvL1XGWd1XNAv1XGHO1XTmc3YRWJ3YGtH3YRfK2YSMm2YMpl3YMxB2YGUn3aHPs3aYuD3aPne3aYlC3aHmS3bRPf3bHLe3bRXf3bSEm3bMYl3bMJY3bHKh2cRPT2cLUC2cSGk2cLdD2cFxA1dGNF1dFxK1dGFj1dRwj4eFrD4eTvE4eNCE4eMsP4eTNO4eFqO1fFvb4fGUC4fMYB1fMQf1fSdh1fTKC4gFoR4gFnb4gFvt4gTKs4gStV4gTDN4hFpo4hTUl4hFhp4hEyw4hMRu4hLlf4hSes1iSxC1iGhM1iUMx1iOIh1iNrE3jBKl3jBdL4jUfM4jUEi@[/CUETABLE]

RedCard

Verified Member
Balabushka Santa

Balabushka Santa

Repost of this old guy. He once lost Rudolph's nose to Fats at a rooftop after hours joint in Nashville. Never came off that Balabushka though. Merry Christmas to all.

Attachments

• BalabuskaSanta.jpg
    BalabuskaSanta.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 0

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Wishing all throughout the world peace and happiness. Remember 1 month from today we will be in action at the Derby! See you then. keith