Interest list for SS ll & S l

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
If anyone has any info about where to stay close to the Pool Room please post and if a rental car is necessary let us know as well. It sounds like a nice time coming.

Rodeway Inn & Suites  

Simple hotel offering modest rooms with minifridges & microwaves, plus free breakfast & Wi-Fi.
Address: 2531 FM 1960 Rd E, Houston, TX 77073 (about 400-500 yards from Bogies)
Phone (281) 821-9900

https://www.choicehotels.com/texas/houston/rodeway-inn-hotels/txb81?source=gglocaloz

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
OK, this is two.

Looking forward to seeing you again John, you're a hoot to be around. April's just around the corner, especially when you get to be our age. Maybe we could play a few games if you show up on Thursday....?

That's Two!

I'm playing it, so that's 3.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
I told Jeff while I was at Bogie's that I would not be able to make the tournament in April, but I am still on for the SS2 in Oct. Hope all you guys have a great time, I know you will.---Smitty

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Just a bump because of editing.

Hey Jeff,
I texted John Rizzo and thought my name would be added to the list. I would like to play in the 65 and older one pocket event at Bogie's in April but in another thread I don't see my name added to the list.

Maybe you could clarify for me. I don't want to show up and not have a spot. :D

Thanks,

JoeyA

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Hey Jeff,
I texted John Rizzo and thought my name would be added to the list. I would like to play in the 65 and older one pocket event at Bogie's in April but in another thread I don't see my name added to the list.

Maybe you could clarify for me. I don't want to show up and not have a spot. :D

Thanks,

JoeyA
I've been out of pocket Joey, sorry, I'll call John tomorrow and if he has received your entry fee I will add your name to the list. Thanks for coming down to play in the 1ST Senior Classic, looking forward to meeting you.