Hope everybody made it out alive!

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Just got home after flight cancelation and 10 hr rental car drive.
Hope everyone is safe. Nasty Weather. Also Bill Meacham hope you got in all right. You are a fierce competitor ,but even nicer guy. Out for now ,Todd

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Hope everyone is safe. Nasty Weather. Also Bill Meacham hope you got in all right. You are a fierce competitor ,but even nicer guy. Out for now ,Todd

Sure was good to meet you Todd. I've always wondered whether your avatar pic was really you. Amazing how much you look like that guy.

Hope to get up to Southhaven before too long to beef up my road fund on my way to Chicago and Philly. :D

P.S. You're right... that Rowsey can REALLY play.

Somebody told me Meacham was calling Tall Jeff "Shorty." If I know Jeff, he'd better not, but he's qualified. Same guy made some comment about "stacked that high" but I can't remember now exactly what it was. :D

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Good to hear John. Very nice meeting you too. Hope you can make it up itl be fun.
PS. Caught your commentary while dodging lightning bolts Sunday night.
Your pretty smart guy. Have good one T

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Good to hear John. Very nice meeting you too. Hope you can make it up itl be fun.
PS. Caught your commentary while dodging lightning bolts Sunday night.
Your pretty smart guy. Have good one T

How would you like to order a $54.00 steak that they told you was "pretty good."? :heh (Kidding of course. Thanks.)

(I can't come soon, and if my road fund needs beefin' up, I probaly wouldn't have gas money to get home :eek: but I want to come check you guys out.)

Tell Bill I enjoyed meeting him, and we'll get 'em next time.

Tell Dan "Hey" for me too. He's not a member here, is he? He probably told me but I can't remember. If he is, what's his handle? If he's not, we need to recruit him.

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
No Dan isn't a member but he damn well may be in the future. He loved it. He talked about how you fellas always played the right way. He was in awe of how many guys this age could still bring it. I told him you were a great fraternity here that he might enjoy. T

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

You are a very nice man Todd, I'm glad you came for the tournament, it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you continue to have a passion for the game. Please come back for the Super Seniors in October if you can find the time, I'm hoping to improve my game by then and be competitive enough to beat LS John.
:heh:D;)

Glad you made it home...:)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I'm hoping to improve my game by then and be competitive enough to beat LS John.
:heh:D;)

Three healthy meals a day, lots of exercise, stay down on your shots, and be sure to get a good night's sleep before our match.

Either that, or stay up all night, get drunk, play a cue stick off the wall and ignore my spittin' on your tip between shots. Either system should work just eff'n fine. #%@$%^# !

Heh.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Nice to meet all of you guys, I had to leave Saturday afternoon to be home for my son's soccer tournament...

really enjoyed playing Dan and LS John, actually learned some new take outs from both of them they played well...

I didn't leave till after the Billy I. and Frank "the barber" match...that was a classic...if you want to learn the mid and end game watch this match, the shots were a classic one pocket primer for everyone...

Wish I could have stayed till the finals...great group of guys and pool room...

Bille

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Right back at ya Mr Tall Jeff. You we nicer Than I thought you'd be and that was saying something. Better luck in the next one you and Rowsey both had tough luck against tha Sniper he plays too good.
Col. Billie thank you for the kind words. Nobody needs me to tell anyone how nice you are. Hope you can make it up to Rowseys so we can play some. I thought you would beat Dan and I could play. But as I know that ain't easy. Best Rolls to ya . T