R. Martinez vs. L. Nevel 2003 D.C.C.

Mike

Verified Member
Bank the 2 off the bottom of the 15 send CB to long rail for 13 and 7.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
softly cross one of those balls (2 or 15? whichever lays best) to my side and pull whitey down to the end rag on the middle diamond....

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Bank the stripe that's in the center of the table at pocket speed trying to make it and stick whitey behind the stripe and the orange ball.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Bank the stripe that's in the center of the table at pocket speed trying to make it and stick whitey behind the stripe and the orange ball.

I'm surprised he didn't do this. You have several choices of how to get the cueball where you want it, all depending on how hard you hit it. I guess he didn't like the 13 sitting there in the open.

bank.jpg

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
File it under "it's good if it goes". I suppose he was trying to make the 13 cross-corner and left the 1 ball cross-corner.

Looks like he chose an angle to hit the 2 that would send Whitey North. If he had shot straight thru the 2 he'd have come closer to making the 13 and the 1 would have been hidden.... might have left a cross on the 13, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I'm gonna bank the 8/15 ball? to my side and roll whitey on ''top'' of the two frozen balls by the head rail, opponents side. It's a natural cue ball roll and will most likely jack up the shooter for his next shot.