Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I have having trouble posting an avatar photo. I have a 12 mg pixel camera but I have adjusted it to shoot 320 X 640. After that I tried reducing my photo even further. I get rejected more than a high school geek. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever copied a photo on your copier and then try to download? Regular attachment photos I have no problem. Giants game tomorrow in the rain at already freezing PAC Bell Park. :eek: :eek: :D :D :rolleyes:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Scrzbill said:
I have having trouble posting an avatar photo. I have a 12 mg pixel camera but I have adjusted it to shoot 320 X 640. After that I tried reducing my photo even further. I get rejected more than a high school geek. Any suggestions? Has anyone ever copied a photo on your copier and then try to download? Regular attachment photos I have no problem. Giants game tomorrow in the rain at already freezing PAC Bell Park. :eek: :eek: :D :D :rolleyes:

Send me your original file you want for a avatar to photos@oldpoolhall.com

I'll fix you up and send it back to you. Then it will be as easy as going to control panel and going to avatar in the menu and uploading it.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
CaliRed said:
Send me your original file you want for a avatar to photos@oldpoolhall.com

I'll fix you up and send it back to you. Then it will be as easy as going to control panel and going to avatar in the menu and uploading it.

Okay, I will do that after the baseaballa game, tomorrow. Thanks.